Safari doesn't show videos [SOLVED]
Safari doesn't show videos and iFan doesn't know how to solve it? It's not just you, many other Apple users are also having a headache with this problem. TipsMake will immediately guide you on how to handle it effectively.
During the process of experiencing phones, including iPhones, there must have been many times when users accessed the browser to watch movies, videos. that they liked. And this is not difficult at all. But occasionally, watching this video will also be interrupted with incidents 'falling from the sky'. Specifically, Safari not showing videos has made many iFans worried and don't know how to fix it? Refer to TipsMake 's 5 effective error fixing tips now !
Summary of 5 effective ways to fix Safari not displaying videos error
The error of not being able to watch videos on Safari iPhone has many causes. First, if you cannot watch videos on Safari Macbook/iPhone/iPad, users need to check the network connection on the device. Wifi is too weak, running out of 4G capacity is also one of the leading causes of errors. If it doesn't work, here is a method that many people use to fix Safari not displaying videos on iPhone.
On the other hand, maybe Safari is having some problem. Therefore, users should turn on the private tab and open the video in this tab to check the problem. Click the tab icon located in the bottom right corner of the screen > Select Private Tab > Visit the website containing the video you want to watch.
2/ Turn off extensions on Safari
From iOS 15 onwards, Apple has supported 3rd party extensions for Safari on iPhone. Therefore, if the user is using any utility, there is a high possibility that this is the reason why Safari cannot play videos. So, try turning off the extension to see if the video can play or not.
Ifan needs to go to Settings > Then click on the Safari option > Click on Extensions > Disable running extensions.
3/ Disable experimental Safari features
Experimental features bring many new things to users, so many people like to try them out during this time. However, because it is experimental, the features may cause some issues, including Safari not being able to play videos. Therefore, users should do so.
- Step 1 : Go to Settings > Click Safari .
- Step 2 : You also click on Advanced features > Select Experimental Features > Turn off features here.
4/ Delete Safari history and data
If Safari suddenly starts behaving strangely, deleting history and data is always a useful solution.
- Step 1 : Go to Settings > Navigate to Safari .
- Step 2 : Click on Delete history and website data > Scroll down and select Delete history and data .
5/ Some other measures when Safari cannot play videos
- Check restrictions: Go to Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Turn this off.
- Check and update iOS for iPhone to the latest version if available.
- Power off and restart iPhone.
- Reset network settings: Settings > General > Reset > Reset network settings.
TipsMake has shared how to fix when Safari doesn't display videos. These measures will help you fix the problem soon! Wishing you success in overcoming it!
- Instructions to turn off autoplay videos on Safari iPhone
- Show details of website addresses on Safari
- How to fix 5 Safari bugs on iPhone
- How to show or hide Tab Bar on Safari for iPad
- How to fix Safari's status is slow
- Fix the error that Safari automatically exits on iPhone / iPad
- How to add and manage Safari bookmarks on iPhone
- Custom ways on Safari increase the browser experience
- 8 Safari Web browsing tips on iPhone, iPad
- How to fix Safari error can not load websites on Mac