How to watch YouTube videos in floating window on Edge Chromium
The Video picture in picture widget will minimize the YouTube video window on the Microsoft Edge Chromium browser to view all interfaces.
YouTube video mode floating window has been applied to many web browsers, but with the Microsoft Edge Chromium browser, users need Video picture in picture utility. This utility will make Youtube videos play in floating window mode, and can be viewed in many different interfaces such as other website interfaces, computer interface folders. The YouTube video with floating window will automatically play the next video, move to any position for your convenience. The following article will guide you how to watch YouTube videos floating window on Microsoft Edge Chromium.
Instructions for minimizing YouTube videos on Edge Chromium
First, open the Microsoft Edge Chromium browser and then install the Video picture in picture utility by following the link below.
- Download the Video picture in picture utility
Next we open the YouTube page and open the video you want to watch. Users then click on the Video picture in picture widget icon on the browser address bar.
Note that the utility only applies to HTML5 video websites.
The video results have now been converted to a miniature floating window in the corner of the screen. Users can zoom in or out of the video playback screen, move to any location and still watch videos in any other interface.
In the miniature video interface, there are only 2 icons that stop / play the video and return to the video view on YouTube only. To turn off the currently playing video, click the x icon in the right corner of the floating window.
- How to enable floating window video view in Firefox
- YouTube is building a paid channel to watch non-promotional videos
- Instructions for downloading YouTube videos on Edge browser
- Google has overcome the error of not being able to access YouTube with Edge Chrom
- The newly launched Edge Chromium browser has an installation error
- Microsoft's new Edge browser cannot access YouTube's new design
- How to manage YouTube on every Edge Chromium tab
- Watch blocked YouTube videos with a free Chrome extension
- How to turn on the feature that prompts you to watch videos too long on Youtube
- Microsoft Edge Chromium has a feature that restricts videos from automatically playing, inviting experience