How to use Face Animation to convert still portraits to GIFs
The Face Animation website relies on Nero AI's artificial intelligence technology to process images and convert static portraits into animated images. The image processing process on Face Animation is also very fast.
The portrait image changes from static to dynamic, accompanied by a change in the moving face. This helps your images come to life. The following article will guide you to use Face Animation to convert still portrait images to GIF.
Instructions for using Face Animation to convert still images to GIF
First, click on the link below to access the Face Animation page.
At the website interface, click Upload to upload your still image.
After uploading a portrait photo, the website will ask which face you want to convert in the uploaded photo. In case you upload a portrait with many people, the website will ask you which face to choose.
Once we have selected the face, we click on Start on the right edge of the interface to proceed to convert the still image to an animated image.
You wait a few seconds for the website to recognize and analyze the face, then switch to a moving face with facial expressions.
Soon you will see an animation with a smile on your face. If you are satisfied with this converted image, then we click Download to download the image in GIF format.
- Instructions to convert Animoji to animated GIF on iPhone and iPad
- Instructions on how to post GIF animation to Facebook
- How to create GIF images in PowerPoint
- Animation animation effects in CSS
- How to convert videos into GIF animation
- How to create online animations by Makeagif
- How to insert GIF images into PowerPoint
- How to convert GIF images to Videos