How to compress images in PowerPoint
To compress images in PowerPoint, we also take the same steps as when compressing images in Word. The image will be reduced in size, from which the size of the PowerPoint file will also be reduced.
Thus, when you store PowerPoint files on Google Drive or other storage services, or send them to others, it will shorten the time to send files or upload files when PowerPoint files decrease in size. The following article will guide you to read how to compress images in PowerPoint on Windows and PowerPoint for Mac versions.
How to compress pictures in PowerPoint Windows
In the PowerPoint slide, click on the image you want to compress and then click the Format Pictures tab . Looking down at Adjust group we click Compress Pictures .
Now display Compress Pictures interface . If you want to compress the image you are setting , check Apply only to this picture . If not checked, PowerPoint itself understands you compress all the images in this slide show. Delete cropped areas of pictures to delete the cropped areas of pictures. Below will be the image resolutions for you to choose from.
After the setup is complete click OK . The image will be compressed according to what you have set up.
How to compress pictures in PowerPoint for Mac
You also open the PowerPoint slide with the images you want to compress. Then click on the image and select Picture Format and then click Compress Pictures .
Display the interface set up image compression mode in PowerPoint slides. First you choose the image quality at Picture Quality, then choose whether to apply to all images in the slide or just selected images in the Apply to section.
Finally, click OK to process the image compression is done.
Good luck !
- How to insert text into images in PowerPoint
- How to insert images below the word on PowerPoint
- How to flip, rotate images on PowerPoint
- How to integrate pictures into text in PowerPoint
- How to use Photo Compress to compress Android images
- How to insert GIF images into PowerPoint
- How to blur photos in PowerPoint
- 50+ best 3D Powerpoint wallpapers
- How to insert images into Powerpoint 2016
- Beautiful applause images for Powerpoint