How to align 2-sided printing in Word is symmetrical
When we print 2-sided Word documents, we choose a nice matching alignment style, but not everyone knows how to align the page margins with symmetrical two sides in Word.
When printing a 1-sided Word document, Word margins are very simple, when you just need to align it to the specified standard size. However, when we print a 2-sided Word document, we choose a pretty symmetrical alignment, then the margins of the even and odd pages in Word are symmetrical.
But not everyone knows how to align 2-sided printed page margins in Word. The symmetrical alignment operations when printing 2-sided Word are also simple, not too complicated. The following article will guide you how to align 2-sided printed pages in Word.
Guide to align the 2-sided printing symmetrical Word
We open the Word file to align and then click on the Layout tab . Continue to click on Margins , then choose Custom Margins… Or at the Layout tab, click the arrow icon in the lower right corner of Page Setup with Word 2010 and below.
At the interface of Page Setup window , at the Multiple pages interface, select Mirror margins . Next we align the margins in the Margins with the size:
- Top (Top margin): 2.5 cm
- Bottom: 2.5 cm
- Inside: 3.5 cm
- Outside: 1.5 cm
To convert to cm you follow the article Instructions on how to convert Inch to cm in Word 2007.
Click on the Paper tab , at Paper size we will choose the A4 paper size . Finally, click OK to save the margin settings for Word for 2-sided printing.
After finishing alignment, click View and then select Multiple Pages .
Then the margins in Word will be symmetrical as shown below.
- 2-sided printing in Word 2010
- Some tips for printing text in MS Word
- How to print two sides of paper in Word, PDF, Excel when using the printer does not support 2-sided printing
- How to align correctly in Word
- How to Print Double Sided on a Mac
- How to align text in a cell in Excel
- How to style pages symmetrically on Word
- Show you how to align the printed Excel file with A4 paper
- How to align in Word - Instructions on how to align in Word 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
- How to align beautiful Word documents