Microsoft Paint is supplemented with an extremely simple background removal feature
The new update is currently being tested with Windows Insiders in the Canary and Dev channels. With the new update, Microsoft will give Paint users the option to remove backgrounds from photos extremely quickly, allowing to create perfect photos with ease. Furthermore, this feature will also allow users to remove the background from the entire canvas or in certain optional areas.
This feature is very easy to use, requiring users to import the canvas into Paint or simply open an existing image with Paint. On the application interface, you will see an option called Remove Background located on the ribbon bar. Clicking this button will immediately remove the background from the image. Additionally, you can select an area in a photo and have Microsoft Paint erase the background of the selected area.
As mentioned, this feature is currently being tested for internal users under the Windows Insiders program on Canary and Dev channels. To experience it early, you need to make sure you have Microsoft Paint version 11.2306.30.0 or higher installed. If you're in the Canary or Dev channel then you can navigate the Microsoft Store to download the latest update. Please note that Microsoft accidentally released update version 11.2306.28.0 with a "security banner error". So, you should make sure to download the latest update before using the Paint app.
- How to Remove the White Background in Microsoft Paint
- How to delete Watermark, simple stamp removal with Paint
- Steps to create transparent images with Paint.NET
- Microsoft Paint - Download the latest Microsoft Paint here
- How to Open Microsoft Paint
- How to delete text on photos with Paint is extremely simple
- Paint on Windows 11 has new improvements, starting to roll out to the Dev channel
- How to make a transparent photo background with Paint
- Top 3 favorite hand-held paint sprayers today
- Simple photo compositing on Microsoft Paint