How to send WhatsApp photos for viewing only once
WhatsApp updated the feature to send photos only for viewing once and then the content will disappear in the chat and cannot be viewed again, similar to sending self-destructing messages in WhatsApp.
When you enable the one-time viewing feature, the image or video file will not be displayed in the WhatsApp messaging interface, ensuring content privacy. In particular, the recipient of the file cannot do any other manipulations with the image, avoiding the disclosure of personal information. The article below will guide you to send WhatsApp photos for viewing only once.
Instructions for sending WhatsApp photos for viewing only once
At the interface in WhatsApp, click on the plus icon and select Photo and video library to send files in the application.
Displayed in the album interface for you to choose the images and videos you want to send. In the image editing interface sent in WhatsApp, click on the number 1 icon to activate the 1-time viewing mode as shown below.
As soon as you activate this mode, the number 1 will appear in the messaging interface. Now write a caption for the photo and then proceed to send the photo in WhatsApp as usual.
Photos sent in WhatsApp that can only be viewed once will display information about whether the file is a photo or video and a number 1 next to it for viewing only once.
As soon as the other person opens the photo for viewing only once in WhatsApp, you will receive a notification that it has been opened as shown below.
The recipient will only see the photo once and cannot share, forward, copy, save or even take a screenshot. As soon as they view it, the photo is automatically deleted in the chat and cannot be viewed again.
- How to send a blank message on WhatsApp
- These features make it easier to master WhatsApp
- How to adjust the quality of photos sent on WhatsApp
- How to send WhatsApp messages to yourself
- How to Save WhatsApp Photos to Android Photo Library
- 5 best extensions for Whatsapp users
- Things to keep in mind when using WhatsApp on the Web
- How to send voice messages in WhatsApp on iPhone
- How to only allow Admin to send messages in WhatsApp group chat on iPhone and Android
- How to register, activate your WhatsApp account on your phone