How to Unlock Android Phone Pattern Lock if Forgotten Without Data Loss 2022
If you find yourself locked out of your Android device, your first instinct might be to try and remember the pattern you used to unlock it.
However, this might not be the best solution - especially if you've forgotten it. In this article, we'll discuss ways you can bypass pattern lock if you forgot pattern to unlock android and provide some tips on how to avoid locking out of Android patterns in the future. So read on to learn how to unlock your Android device quickly!
Part 1: Can I unlock Forgot Pattern Lock Android?
If you have ever faced a situation where you can't remember your Android pattern lock, it could be a very frustrating and common experience for most Android users. Luckily, there are a few ways to unlock forgot pattern lock Android if you have forgotten your Android password code. There could be a lot of reasons why you might have forgotten your code. For example, you have just switched your phone on and do not remember the code and the code has been forgotten due to a disability. In this guide, let's dig to know how to unlock your android device using different methods if you forgot screen lock pattern.
Part 2: How do I unlock Android phone pattern after too many pattern attempts?
If you have made too many wrong attempts to enter your pattern lock code on your Android phone, and now your phone will not allow you to enter your pattern lock even if you know the code, then you can use Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to help you unlock your device. Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is a unique software that can help you to bypass pattern locks on Android phones.
The steps to unlock Android pattern lock:
- 1. Upon the completion of the installation, launch the software once it is ready for use. The tool will detect your phone once it is connected to your computer.
- 2. From the interface, select the option to remove the Screen Lock feature.
- 3. To bypass Android forgotten pattern lock, you will need to select the first option 'Remove Screen Lock'. Once you have selected this option, click on the Start button to begin the removal process. A data environment will be created and the package will be sent to the phone by the software.
- 4. Afterwards, 4uKey for Android will notify you that removing the password will wipe the device's data. Please click 'Yes' to start the removal.
- 5. Your Android device's forgotten pattern lock will be removed once you follow the on-screen instructions.
Part 3: Are There Any Other Ways To Unlock Forgot Pattern Lock Android?
Solution 1: Erase your Android phone when you can't remember my pattern password
If you are eager to get access to your Android phone when you have forgotten your Android phone's pattern code, there is a chance to open your phone again by erasing all of your data by factory resetting. There are two methods:
Option 1: Erase your Android phone from another device
If you do not have access to your phone or want to erase it completely and never use it again, you can try erasing it from another Android device.
- Log into your Google Account at android.com/find.
- At the top of the screen, click phone if you have more than one phone.
- There is a notification sent if the phone is lost.
- All your phone data can now be permanently deleted (but most SD cards will remain intact). The phone will not work with Find My Device after you erase it.
- It will start as a new device now.
Option 2: Reset your Android phone with its buttons
If erasing your data from another Android device is not an option, or if you just prefer the security of a Factory Reset, then you can try this method instead. To do this, first turn off your phone and then press and hold down the Power button and Volume Down buttons at the same time until you see the Emergency Rescue Mode screen. Next, tap on Restore Factory Settings. Your phone will now reset to its factory settings.
Note: These methods have some limitations and may not work for everyone.
Solution 2: How to recover pattern password in Android using Android Device Manager
When you forget your phone's pattern lock, there is a security feature you can use to unlock the phone, in other words, you can simply use Google Find My Device or Android Device Manager to unlock the forgotten pattern lock that you forgot. Essentially, this method is good for all Android devices, provided that you have logged into your Google Account before using this method, and that you have the power to remotely erase the device's data and settings from the account. In the process of resetting your device, the pattern lock will be bypassed and you will be able to gain access to it again.
- 1. You will need to log in with your Google credentials on the Find My Device official Google page.
- 2. You'll see on the map the devices linked to your Google account as soon as you enter the interface.
- 3. In order to erase the device, select the ERASE DEVICE option from the left side panel.
- 4. Again click on "Erase." This will reset the device and the Android forgot pattern lock will also be removed.
Note: This method will only work if Find my device is enabled on your phone.
Solution 3: How to Bypass Forgotten Pattern Lock Via Find My Mobile
The Find My Mobile service on your Samsung phone can be used to unlock Android phone pattern locks without Gmail ID. Users of Samsung devices can only access this service.
- 1. Find My Mobile is a service that Samsung offers through its official website. For you to be able to access the interface, you will have to log in with your Samsung account.
- 2. The Unlock option will appear after you log in on the right-side panel. Select the option.
- 3. Enter your Samsung account password in the pop-up window after clicking "Unlock".
Note: Keep in mind that this service is only available for Samsung users and other companies cannot benefit from this service.
Solution 4: How do I unlock my android phone via using Forgot Pattern
There is an inbuilt feature called forgot pattern that can be found on some Android devices running Android 4.4 and earlier versions. By using their Google ID and password, users can simply unlock their devices. To unlock an Android forgot pattern lock, follow the steps below.
- 1. You will see a "forgot pattern" option on the screen once you have entered the wrong passcode five times. Simply tap on it.
- 2. To unlock the device, click it to navigate to another screen where you can select between the security question and Google account.
- 3. Enter your Google account details by selecting the Enter Google account details option. As soon as you enter the code, you will be prompted to reset the pattern.
- 4. Once you've set up the new pattern lock, you'll easily be able to access your device.
You won't be able to use it to unlock forgot pattern lock android if your device does not have an active internet connection.
Part 4: FAQs about being lock out of android device
Q1: Why should I choose Tenorshare 4uKey for Android to unlock Android pattern lock?
A: Tenorshare 4uKey for Android is 100% working for it has high successful rate, proven by millions of users. This Screen Bypasser does not need to download any additional software orroot your mobile phone. In addition to unlock any Android device without root that is protected by a pattern lock, 4uKey for Android can bypass Google Account verificaton. Furthermore, it also works with most of Android devices, including old and new models.
Q2: How can I prevent my phone from being locked?
A: Getting locked out of your Android device can happen at any time. You can also choose a secondary method to prevent your Android phone from being locked, including voice, location, and another device, etc. With the help of 4uKey for Android, your Android phone would be unlocked without losing any data.
Q3: What should I do to get a discount to unlock my Android?
A: Obviously, you can avail of a massive discount on the Tenorshare 4uKey for Android during different Tenorshare events. Just keep an eye on the events so that you can be aware of the discounts. And it is time to get accounts from Tenorshare Black Friday Promotion.
Part 5: The Bottom Line
Use the above-listed solutions to bypass Android pattern lock if you forgot pattern to unlock Android. These methods will surely help you unlock your device. With the help of Tenorshare 4uKey for Android, you can unlock your Android device pattern lock in seconds and bypass the security lock. Give it a try if you can't remember the lock screen pattern.
Tenorshare Black Friday Promotion link!
- 4 things to do with Android / iOS lock screen
- How to lock screen by image on Android phone
- How to Bypass iCloud Iphone/Ipad with Tenorshare 4MeKey
- How to enable/disable Smart Lock on Android
- Lock iPhone, iPad, Mac devices remotely when you lose your device
- 14 best Android screen lock apps for your creativity
- How to remove iphone icloud activation lock without password
- How to make the Scroll Lock key useful on Windows 10 PC
- Custom Android lock screen tips you shouldn't overlook
- How to find lost Android devices using Android Device Manager