How to Update Instagram
Updating the Instagram app will help you get a bug-fixed version with the latest features. You can do this by opening your device's app store, accessing the apps list in the menu (for Android), or going to the updates page, tapping the 'Update' button on the right side. next to Instagram (for iOS). If you want to update your Instagram feed, swipe down on the home page. New posts will be loaded and displayed. However, once you've updated the app, you won't be able to go back to the old version.
Open the Play Store app.
Click on the '≡' image button. This button located in the upper right corner opens a menu of options.
Select 'My apps & games'. You will be taken to the list of applications installed on the device.
Tap 'Instagram'. The Instagram shop page will appear.
The applications are listed in alphabetical order.
Click 'Update'. The option is near the top of the store page, where the 'Open' button would normally be (to the right of the 'Uninstall' action, if an update is available).
Open the App Store app.
Click 'Updates'. The button in the lower right corner of this screen will display a red notification if an update is available.
Click the 'Update' button next to the Instagram icon. The Instagram update will automatically be downloaded and installed.
The Instagram home page will display a download cycle symbolizing the update process.
If Instagram isn't on this page, there may not be an update for the app yet. You can swipe down on the Updates page to refresh and check for new updates.
Refresh the feed
Tap the 'Home' icon. This button located in the lower left corner will take you to your instagram feed.
Swipe down on the screen. The refresh icon will appear and begin to rotate. After a few seconds, the reload will complete and new images from people you follow will appear.
- 12 tips to make it easier for you to master Instagram
- How to use Instagram for new users
- Instagram account is hacked, this is all you need to do
- How to set up privacy mode on Instagram
- Standard photo sizes on Instagram
- How to capture an Instagram post screen without being sent a notification
- How to see how old you are on Instagram
- The video of a chimpanzee surfing Instagram is as mature as the one who surprised everyone
- The latest 16 features on Instagram should not be overlooked
- Instagram updates display photos of friends in the discovery frame