edge browser shortcuts
- on the microsoft edge browser, microsoft added a feature called smartscreen filter. this feature is designed to protect online users safe. the smartscreen filter feature automatically finds and blocks web pages as well as downloaded files that show signs of malicious files.
- edge is the newly built default browser on windows 10. to improve some features and use a smoother browser, users can access about: flags page to enable some options and settings. however, if you want to disable access to about: flags page because your computer is shared with many users, you can
- with the previous version of windows 10 anniversary update was released, microsoft edge browser supports a few really useful features: one is the extension and the other is synchronous. currently, you can only sync bookmarks and reading lists between devices.
- the microsoft edge browser is one of the new features microsoft has built into windows 10 and the browser is used as the default browser on windows 10, in the future it will completely replace internet explorer. if you are a edge browser user, you can refer to some tips to manipulate the edge
- by default the home button is disabled, so you have to do some extra steps to activate the home button. to do this, click on the 3 dots icon in the top right corner of the screen, then click settings. on the settings window, find and click advanced settings. here you can enable or disable the
- the microsoft edge browser is one of the new browsers built into windows 10. like other browsers, when using the edge browser you can use keyboard shortcuts to work faster and use the browser to more proficient.