Steps to root BlueStacks emulator on PC
The famous Android emulator BlueStacks is rootable and helps you "play" with some useful features when rooting. Let's learn how to root BlueStacks emulator on PC through the following tutorial.
You download the BlueStacks Tweaker tool at here.
Step 1 : You close BlueStacks software and open BlueStacksTweaker .
Step 2 : You switch to Root card (1) => Unlock (2) .
After you see the words Root.Unlock:Android:True appear, the rooting process is successful. Click on the Play icon to open BlueStacks.
Step 3 : After BlueStacks boots completely, click Install SuperSu on BlueStacks Tweaker to install the "divine" SuperSu application for the rooted device.
A small message at the bottom with the content Install SuperSu:Android:True appears as success. You click on Update Su Library to update the Su library and BlueStack will automatically close.
Step 4 : Notice that Update SuperSu:Android:True appears to be successful. Next, click on the Play icon to reopen BlueStacks.
Step 5 : You download the root checker application to make sure BlueStacks has successfully rooted. You can use the Root Checker tool as shown below. Link to download the app here.
Step 6 : You open the application and click on Verify Root .
Next, click on Grant to grant Super user permission to the application.
Notice Congratulations! shows up as success.
With the instructions in the article, you can easily root BlueStacks emulator on PC easily. Good luck!
- BlueStacks is what software? Is it safe?
- Speed up tips for BlueStacks emulator software
- Link download Bluestacks 4.260.0.1032: Android emulator software on PC
- BlueStacks are heavy?
- Official Android emulator application available on Mac OS X
- Instructions for changing Bluestacks screen resolution on Windows
- Fix Bluestacks Initializing load errors permanently on the main screen
- How to speed up BlueStacks, make BlueStacks run smoother
- Fix 25000 error during BlueStacks installation process
- Top Android emulators on the best PC today