How to Install Weather Widget on iPhone Lock Screen
Enable weather widget on lock screen
Open Settings on iPhone. This app has a gray gear (⚙️) on the home screen.
Click Notifications . This option is near the top, next to a red icon with a white square inside.
Scroll down and tap News . The applications will be listed in alphabetical order.
Slide the button next to "Show on Lock Screen" to the "On" position. It's in the second section of the screen and will turn green.
Make sure Allow Notifications and Show in Notification Center are also enabled.
Press the "Home" button. It's the round button below the screen.
Swipe right. This will open the "Today" section of Notification Center from your home screen.
Scroll down and tap Edit . It's a round button below all the options.
Scroll down. The applications in the second section will be listed in alphabetical order.
Press the green button ⊕ next to Weather. This will add the Weather widget to Notification Center .
A red circle means the selection is already in Notification Center .
Scroll to the top of the screen and hold "≡" next to Weather to slide it up or down, changing the option's location in Notification Center .
Click Done . This option is located in the upper right corner of the screen.
See weather on lock screen
Turn off the screen. Turn off the screen by pressing the button on the right side of the iPhone case. On older phones, this button is at the top; On newer phones, this button is on the right side.
Press the "Home" button. The lock screen will display.
Swipe right. Weather and other widgets added to Notification Center will be displayed.
- How to display the weather on the iPhone lock screen
- How to install animated weather wallpaper on iPhone
- How to enable weather widget on Windows 11 taskbar
- 7 best weather widgets for Windows
- How to view Google Maps right on the iPhone lock screen
- How to disable Widgets on iOS 10 lock screen?
- How to increase OLED lock screen experience on iPhone
- How to add iPhone lock screen effect
- How to add weather information to the lock screen on Windows 10 and 11
- How to hide iPhone lock screen content