How to clean the iPhone charging port
After a period of use, your phone will be older and dirty than before. In it, the charging port is one of the easiest places to get dirty and makes your phone more unstable. So, this article I will guide you on how to clean the charging port on the iPhone.
1. Clean the charging port with a sharp object
This is the first step for you to remove stains easily but also need the most care because sharp objects such as a toothpick or sim card can take away the charging tabs of the device.
You put the pointed tip inside the charging port and try to gently pull the dirt and dust out of the charging port of the device.
2. Use cotton swab and alcohol
The next step is to use a cotton swab and alcohol to remove any remaining dirt in the charger that cannot be pulled out by the toothpick. First you dilute the alcohol with water in the ratio of 2 alcohol, 1 water. Then, blot 1 cotton swab to remove the stain in it. Finally, use a cotton swab with clean water to gently wipe it.
3. Use a can of compressed air
This is the final step to remove remaining dirt and water bubbles inside the charging port. You use compressed air sprays that are sold a lot on e-commerce sites to lightly spray the charging port so that dirt and water fly out of the port in the cleanest way.
So I have brought you the fastest way to clean the charging port in this article. If you find the article useful, please give me a like and a share. Thank you very much for viewing the article.
- How to use the public USB charging port safely?
- What is Jacking Juice? Why shouldn't the phone be charged in a public place?
- Quick charging tips twice for iPhone 6, iPhone 7
- How to fix wireless charging errors on iPhone 8, 8 Plus, iPhone X
- How to fix iPhone not charging
- 7 simple steps to make your laptop as clean as new
- Mistakes when charging your battery will accidentally 'ruin' your iPhone
- How to charge the iPhone wirelessly?
- The iPhone 12 may not have a USB-C port, while the iPhone 2021 will remove the connector
- The meaning of each bell, iPhone vibration when plugged in