How to remove reCaptcha is quick and simple
Find out now how to get rid of reCaptcha, helping you get rid of annoyances and save time. Click watch now!
ReCaptcha is a form of website login control that helps prove that you are not a robot and prevents the website from spam through the procedure of choosing the right picture or items as required. This form is sometimes annoying and time consuming. This article teaches you how to remove reCaptcha extremely quickly and simply on your computer .
Instructions are done on the Chrome browser , for Firefox you do the same.
Step 1: Download the Buster application: Captcha Solver for Humans
You do in the application to simplify the reCaptcha operation on the machine:
- For Chrome browser : HERE .
- For Firefox : HERE .
Step 2: Add the application to the browser
Once your browser is downloaded, choose Add to Chrome.
Then select Add widget.
So you have successfully added the add-on to your browser. From now on, every time you visit a website that asks for the reCaptcha procedure, you just need to tick I am not a robot to finish.
With just two easy steps, you can remove reCaptcha on your laptop very quickly and easily. Hope you are succesful.
- unCAPTCHA breaks 450 reCAPTCHA in less than 6 seconds
- How effective is the 'Non-robot' test on websites?
- Remove.bg, a free online tool, uses AI to delete wallpapers, professionally and easily
- The origin of CAPTCHA and reCAPTCHA
- How to add / remove Quick Access in the File Explorer navigation pane on Windows 10
- 8 tips when using Quick Look in OS X
- Quick Sort (Quick Sort)
- Remove SkyDrive from the system
- People and AI are racing arms, this is why the CAPTCHA is getting harder and harder
- How to remove Bloatware on Android does not need root access