[Review] Is Makita wood milling machine good?
Among the current wood milling machines on the market, Makita has emerged as a brand used by many trusted workers. So is Makita wood milling machine good? Please refer to the article below to get the answer!
Wood milling machine is one of the indispensable devices in the furniture manufacturing industry with the main use is to circle flooring, barricades, grooving hinges, edge decoration, cutting, cutting, groove, hole . with high accuracy and complexity.
Among the current wood milling machines on the market, Makita has emerged as a brand used by many trusted workers. So is Makita wood milling machine good ? Please refer to the article below to get the answer!
- Makita wood milling machine of any country?
- Is Makita wood milling machine good?
- Some notes when using Makita wood milling machine
- Top most popular Makita wood milling machines today
- Makita 3709 scanner (530W)
- Makita handheld scanner RT0700C (710W)
- Makita 3600H wood milling machine
Makita wood milling machine of any country?
Makita is a leading brand of portable power tools from Japan. With modern technology lines and super durable materials, the company has launched high quality product lines, ensuring accuracy and efficiency in all operations. Makita offers a range of drilling machines, cutters, grinders, car washers, sanding machines, shot machines - screw drivers .
Since appearing in the Vietnamese market, Makita has been trusted by many consumers.
The company has quickly established a subsidiary in Vietnam since 2009 in order to best serve all requirements from customers. With a high motto on after-sales service, Makita has been building its name all over the world.
Is Makita wood milling machine good?
Here are some highlights to help you easily evaluate the Makita wood milling machine:
- High operating capacity: Makita series of wood milling machines are equipped with the ideal capacity, ranging from 530 - 2.100W. With this power level, the device will provide powerful operation with high accuracy.
- Easy to use: The machine can be easily removed to help users conveniently control and start the machine. Therefore you will save a lot of time when working and can quickly complete the job.
- Smooth operation: The engine is quiet, does not cause unpleasant noise, so users can concentrate more to handle the work. Anti-vibration and anti-slip handle design are also a plus for you to easily manipulate the device.
- The Makita series of wood milling machines are also diversified in types, therefore, the price is also abundant to meet almost all customers. Machine prices range from 1.5 to 10 million VND. This is considered an extremely affordable price.
From the above characteristics you can easily answer the question, is Makita wood milling machine good? This is an ideal line to help you complete the wood processing tasks in a simple and convenient way.
Some notes when using Makita wood milling machine
To use the milling machine safely and efficiently, here are some notes for you:
- Read the manufacturer's instructions carefully before using
- It is not advisable to shape the billet too small, but instead you can shape large workpieces and reduce its size later.
- Do not touch your hand or anything in the milling cutter when the machine is operating
- The speed of milling machine should be reduced when using large diameter milling heads
- Fully equipped with labor protection equipment such as eyeglasses, masks, ear and hat protection equipment . when using the machine.
- Do not allow the milling machine to operate over capacity. It is recommended to leave the rest machine in order to avoid overload, causing a fire.
- Avoid wearing baggy clothes or wearing entangled accessories.
- Do not lean toward the milling machine.
- Keep the object firmly grinded
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of equipment periodically
- When you want to repair or replace the milling cutter, you need to power off and wait for the machine to stop working properly.
Top most popular Makita wood milling machines today
Makita 3709 scanner (530W)
Features of Makita 3709 wood milling machine:
- The outer shell is made of high quality plastic material that can withstand the strength of the product
- The handle is firmly designed, fitting the user's fist to avoid slippery during machine operation
- The transparent plastic base makes it easy to observe the cutting lines from which there are appropriate adjustments
- 530W machine capacity allows you to operate on wood, aluminum . quickly and efficiently
- Reference price: VND 1,400,000
- Warranty: 6 months
Makita handheld scanner RT0700C (710W)
Features of Makita wood milling machine RT0700C:
- The machine operates with a powerful capacity of 710W with no-load speed: 10,000 - 30,000 rpm.
- The product is used to light wood, aluminum aluminum, edge edge, beveled edge for woodworking workshops and wood processing workshops.
- Makita RT0700C has excellent heat resistance, resistant to abrasion during use.
- The case of the machine is made of synthetic plastic with good strength, anti-deformation when impacted strongly to help you feel secure to use the product for a long time without worrying about problems
- Reference price: VND 2,370,000
- Warranty: 6 months
Makita 3600H wood milling machine
- Makita 3600H wood milling machine uses Makita's proprietary anti-start technology, which helps to prevent sudden start to ensure maximum safety when using
- The machine is dedicated to milling vertical, inclined surfaces or milling grooves on wooden objects.
- With a capacity of up to 1,500W and an unloaded speed of 24,000 rpm, it delivers fast performance when working
- Insulating plastic cover with handle is designed to fit hand, high roughness, anti-slippery effect, feels solid, smooth
- 5m long lead wire helps to move flexibly when used.
- Reference price: VND 7,200,000
- Warranty: 6 months
Hopefully the above article will help you evaluate more effectively the Makita wood milling machine. If you need to own the above products, please contact META for best advice and support:
- Hanoi: 56 Duy Tan - Dich Vong Hau - Cau Giay. Hotline: 024.3568.6969
- Ho Chi Minh City: 716-718 Dien Bien Phu - Ward 10 - District 10. Hotline: 028.3833.3366
- 5 best, best-selling portable parasitic saws today
- Which type of portable woodworking machine?
- Most versatile mini drill machines: Bosch, Hitachi, Makita?
- What is a wood saw? Are there any types?
- Reveal how to use safe and efficient portable wood shavers
- What is a review? Job experience test for people