the apple market
- a former apple manager said employees must be on duty 24 hours a day and there is almost no time to talk to families even at home. they can even receive the ceo's email in the middle of the night.
- market analyst keith bachman of bmo capital predicts apple can sell 189 million iphones in 2015.
- google's president, eric schmidt, doesn't seem to think that the competition with apple is something so exhausting that he thinks this is an absolutely great war and is helping the human race.
- iphone 6 plus is bent when placed in a pocket, bent when bent by hand without using any additional tools. this story is anticipated to be the subject for samsung to continue to take actions of 'ridicule' apple.
- apple's new patent reveals mobile devices that design flexible screens with hidden buttons beneath the surface.
- according to the wall street journal, apple and samsung are no longer partners this year and as a result of this disruption, samsung lost nearly a billion dollars.
- apple has officially announced that the acquisition of beats audio has officially been completed, and welcomes employees from beats audio to apple's new home.
- this morning (june 3, vietnam time), the opening of wwdc 2014 event took place. besides introducing ios 8 and mac os x yosemite versions, apple also announced impressive figures for its success.