The battle between Apple and Google is very useful for humanity
Google's president, Eric Schmidt, doesn't seem to think that the competition with Apple is something so exhausting that he thinks this is an absolutely great war and is helping the human race.
"I can say that the brutal competition between Apple and Google through Android and iOS has great benefits for consumers worldwide , " Schmidt explained. "If you look at Apple's innovation and on Google's side, this competition is like a campaign to define the computer industry in the past and it brings global benefits to billions of people."
Apple vs Google
Over the past few years, Apple and Google have taken moves to combine one of their strengths and patch weaknesses. For example, Google has done a lot of work to make Android less fragmented and make it less laggy, while Apple takes steps to make iOS more open, such as the decision to allow the keyboard. Third party decision makers and iPhone builders are available in many different sizes instead of a uniform size.
Schmidt also said that not only is there a competition between Apple and Google, but also among Android manufacturers, however, he said the benefits to consumers in this 'competition' are huge.
Smartphone is getting cheaper
In China there are phones that cost only $ 100, and in India there are phones for only $ 70 and everyone seems to enjoy modern entertainment services on these devices thanks to competition from manufacturers. export.
- The battle of mutual copying between Microsoft and Apple
- IE9 created a web browser battle
- The battle of foundations: There is no room for the weak!
- Features of Android 5.0 Lollipop that Apple will 'borrow' for iOS 9
- 4 legendary battles that change the face of the world in history
- Apple added many new features to Apple Maps in iOS 13, resolving its market share from Google Maps
- Google is more famous than Apple
- Apple requires Samsung to pay $ 40 for every smartphone sold
- Google protects Android, suing Apple and allies
- Apple added a series of new applications to Apple TV