Samsung mocked Apple for the iPhone bend
iPhone 6 Plus is bent when placed in a pocket, bent when bent by hand without using any additional tools. This story is anticipated to be the subject for Samsung to continue to take actions of 'ridicule' Apple.
iPhone 6 Plus is bent when placed in a pocket, bent when bent by hand without using any additional tools. This story is anticipated to be the subject for Samsung to continue to take actions of "ridicule" Apple.
Apple has just announced that ' if you use enough force to bend the iPhone, or any phone, it will also be bent ', and said only 9 cases out of millions of new iPhones have been sold. Curve, at the same time invite the reporter to come to the " ministry " of the iPhone challenge process. However, that did not stop Samsung - the company that 'traditionally' taunted Apple - spoke about the event.
And Samsung has immediately launched a "double-line" strategy for the company, which is criticizing Apple, promoting the Galaxy Note Edge. Galaxy Note Edge is a smartphone with curved screen on the side. And Samsung wrote on Twitter that the Galaxy Note Edge is curved rather than 'curved'. Note Galaxy Note Edge is a smartphone with a unique curved screen, rather than a 'curved' style of the iPhone 6 Plus bent.
In addition to the above Twitter post, there is also an advertisement (whether or not it was launched by Samsung) for the Galaxy Note 3 , with an illustration of a bent phone, like kneeling at a foot. another proudly rising phone, along with a ' implied ' statement.
- The 7-year dispute over the iPhone patent between Apple and Samsung also came to an end
- Look for a satisfactory explanation for the iPhone 6 Plus bending error
- The bender iPhone 6 Plus switched to testing Galaxy Note 4
- Samsung's new ad scoffs at Apple's slowing iPhone
- Samsung launched a series of 6 video 'swirling stones' Apple
- Samsung will provide RAM for iPhone 6
- Compare Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Android Pay
- Samsung admitted it was learning Apple, after a shareholder said his son wanted to buy an iPhone instead of a Galaxy smartphone
- Apple began to fear Samsung
- Apple makes Samsung lose all billion dollars