Apple completed the purchase of Beats Audio
Apple has officially announced that the acquisition of Beats Audio has officially been completed, and welcomes employees from Beats Audio to Apple's "new home".
Apple images congratulate Beats Audio on "joining the new home" of Apple
According to Phone Arena , the price that Apple bought Beats Audio is $ 3 billion and to welcome the founders of Beats Audio including: Jimmy Iovine and Dr Dre , Tim Cook - CEO of Apple - also posted the Tweet on My personal Twitter page has good wishes about "relocating" to Apple for work.
Besides, on its official website, Beats Audio has also posted some information related to the iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac product lines, with "suggestions" that will help Apple improve. Experience music on its devices.
However, besides the good news, Apple also announced that it would cut about 200 employees out of a total of 700 employees from the acquisition of Beats Audio.
- The first ad of the couple 'Apple & Beats'
- The Beats headsets are the best in 2019
- Apple will lay off 200 Beats employees
- Bose sued Beats for noise-related violations on headphones
- iOS 7.1 displays the application reminder message
- Co-founder of Beats criticized the Apple headset badly
- Apple high-end headphones can be released before the end of the year
- How to create heart beat effect text on Photoshop
- HP's Spectre Ultrabook appears
- 5 best laptops from HP