Apple may sell 189 million iPhones in 2015
Market analyst Keith Bachman of BMO Capital predicts Apple can sell 189 million iPhones in 2015.
By means of calculations, Keith Bachman predicted that Apple could sell 189 million iPhones in 2015. Keith Bachman said that this number will become true when Apple is licensed by Chinese authorities to sell the duo. iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in this country.
Last year, China was one of the first markets to release a new iPhone. This is considered the most potential and populous market in the world, so Apple is trying to collect all the certifications to be allowed to sell the new iPhone 6.
Keith Bachman also said that by the end of the holiday this year Apple could sell 58 million iPhones. In particular, the iPhone version 4.7 inch will account for about 70% to 75% of the iPhone Apple sold in 2015, the rest belongs to the iPhone 6 Plus version.
Market analysts at BMO Capital said that iPad sales may reach only 58.3 million units in 2014, contrary to the original forecast of 67.8 million units. In 2016, iPad sales may be only 56.4 million units due to market share for new iPhones. However, this will help Apple get more profit because the profit of iPhone 6 Plus is about 200 USD higher than the 7.9 inch iPad version.
- Apple aims to sell more than 20 million iPhones in the first quarter of 2011
- The explosion of 5G will help Apple sell 100 million iPhone 12 units in 2020
- Apple sold 500 million iPhones in 7 years
- Apple spent $ 18 million in compensation for 'breaking' FaceTime on old iPhones
- Apple can ship 70 million iPhones 6 years now
- Apple brought Vietnam to the list of iPhone 5S sales from November 15
- Acer sold 2 million mini laptops in the third quarter
- 26 iPhones, MacBooks in Apple Store were robbed in less than a minute in awe of customers
- Apple released iOS 12.4.2, which supports older iPhones and iPads
- Apple will sell 12-14 million iPad 2 in the third quarter