Samsung Flow can be used on Windows 10 computers
Interested users have also heard that Samsung is updating the Samsung Flow application so everyone can use it on Windows 10 PC.
Now, updates are available on all Windows 10 computers, allowing users to synchronize notifications, unlock remote computers, share files to / from mobile (of course Samsung ).
Samsung Flow can be used on Windows 10 PC
Samsung Flow supports devices in the list below and does not work on devices under standard OS:
- Windows PC / tablet: Windows 10 OS Creators Update or newer (15063.413). Galaxy TabPro S, Glaxy Book, Surface Pro .
- Android tablet: Nougat Android or newer like Galaxy Tab S3 .
- Android phones: Android Marshmallow or newer like Galaxy S8, S8 +, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge +, Note 5, A5, A7 .
You can now update Windows 10 PC at Settings> Windows Update and download the Samsung Flow application from the Windows Store.
- Flow control in C programming
- Samsung's latest Galaxy Tab A tablet offers premium design under $300
- How to draw flow charts in Excel
- How does Samsung DeX work on Windows 10 (video)
- Samsung warranty centers in Vietnam
- Asus, Dell, Lenovo and Samsung will have computers running Windows 8 RT
- Control flow in C ++
- How to use Samsung Pay, add payment card to Samsung Pay
- The new Samsung Series 5 Ultra runs Windows 8
- The streams of plasma sprayed from black holes can kill anything