How to share and copy files between Nox App Player and computer
Do you know how to share files between your computer and Nox? If not, see the following article! The implementation is not as difficult as you think.
Sharing files between your computer and Nox is easy.One thing you need to do is root the Nox App Player before transferring or copying files between Nox and the computer.
- Play Android game on PC using NoxPlayer (Nox App Player)
How to root Nox App Player
By default, Nox does not root.But you can easily switch it to root mode in Nox System Settings > General > Select On from the Root drop-down list> Click Save changes and restart Nox according to the instructions.
The root mode will give you the superuser user role in Nox.
Please note that Nox is currently not compatible with mod applications.If using such applications, you can receive notifications that Nox does not root and the application does not work in Nox.
Copy files from your computer to Nox
Note: The instructions below are based on Nox version 3.1.0.
1. Drag the file from your computer to the Nox and drop it.File Managerwill appear, then click the Open XXX Folder button below the blue file.
2. Then, you can install the apk files just copied from the computer to Nox transfer or copy the files to other locations in Nox.
1. Open the shared folder on your computerC: Users % username% DocumentsNox_share or you can also access it via My Computer in the sidebar> Export File > Open Local Shared Folder .
2. Copy the files you want to any shared folder in the computer, then they can also be accessed on Nox.
3. You can find these sharedfiles in the File Manager / mnt / sharedin Nox App Player.
Copy files from NOx to the computer
1. InFile Manager, check the box before the file to select the document you want to copy to your computer.For example, here select a screenshot in the Nox.
2. Go tomntsharedImage folder and click the button at the end of the file location and select Copy selection here .
3. You can now view these files in your computer under the pathC: Users % username% DocumentsNox_share or you can also access it via My Computer in the sidebar> Export File > Open Local Shared Folder .
Also, below is a video showing how to share files between PC and Nox, you can refer to a better understanding of how to share files between your computer and the Nox App Player application.
I wish you all success!
- 4 Ways to copy files faster in Windows
- Share files between your PC and smartphone Android effectively with Asus File Manager
- How to copy files and files from your computer to iPhone / iPad easily
- How to Select Folders to Sync with Copy on Windows
- Copy Media files from computer to iPhone using VLC
- How to Move the Copy Folder in Windows
- How to copy files larger than 4GB to USB
- How to Copy Files in Linux
- What is FLV file? How to open FLV file on computer?
- Microsoft applications on iOS and Android help to share files to computers quickly