[CES 2020] Meet Samsung Ballie, the devoted butler 'robot of every family
Robots are no longer something so strange to us today. Not only plays a role as an indispensable tool in the manufacturing industry thanks to the productivity of many times more people, robots also gradually assert their importance to the personal life of people in the commune. modern assembly.
Modern life makes us increasingly busy, not even having much time to care about ourselves. In this situation, Korean technology manufacturer Samsung has the idea of creating a companion robot, which can act as a maid, a soulmate of humans.
This intelligent robot model called Ballie, was first introduced by Samsung on stage CES 2020. Ballie possesses a circular design like a small ball, can move flexibly and especially possesses remarkable intelligence. . This robot is integrated with artificial intelligence, can familiarize, learn, analyze, and memorize the habits, personalities of the owner to ready to assist you in daily tasks, and even give Turn off quick responses based on your needs. From babysitting, scheduling work, entertainment to fitness support, or helping the elderly to use smart devices in the family . Ballie can handle it well.
Equipped with a camera system to monitor every movement and the ability to process information with artificial intelligence developed by Samsung, Ballie can move itself to every corner of the house and use the camera to monitor. all the work is assigned. In the future, this robot will be equipped with the ability to interact with all smart home devices and replace you to control these devices on a set schedule, thereby becoming a 'housekeeper'. damage in your family.
Samsung has not announced the price and availability of Ballie. However, to be marketed, this robot model must first pass rigorous security and privacy tests - it will not be simple!
Video introduces Ballie
- Primer - Super transform robot like Transformer
- Giant Robot War: America wins Japan
- The world's first terrain-crossing robot can move like a snake
- 10 robots have succeeded in proving they are new generation animals
- This 'octopus' robot arm can stick to almost any object
- Russian new robots can shoot themselves with two hands like humans
- Xiaomi launched the vacuum cleaner robot Mi Robot 1S capable of memorizing maps, scanning each room according to the installation schedule
- The therapeutic robot, Qoobo cat only knows one thing to wag its tail