The easiest way to adjust the date and time on Windows 11
Microsoft Windows automatically synchronizes the system time with the corresponding time zone based on stored information and with the help of Internet Time Servers. In general, the system time is quite accurate, however, sometimes Windows may not display the correct time or time zone. In that case, you can change the time yourself in the 4 ways shared below, in general How to adjust the date and time on Windows 11 is also done the same way as on Windows 10.
Instructions to adjust the standard date and time on Windows 11
Article Table of Contents:
1. Use the Control Panel to change the date and time.
2. How to change date and time via widget on Windows 11.
3. Change date and time format on Windows 11.
4. Use Command Prompt on Windows 11 to change time.
How to adjust the date and time on Windows 11
1. Change the date and time on Windows 11 via Control Panel
Changing and setting the date and time on Windows through Control Panel is not too strange for many computer users anymore. However, if you encounter an error that Win 11 does not display the correct date and time, you can refer to the settings here.
Step 1: You enter the keyword Control Panel into Windows Search and click on the corresponding search result.
Step 2: Click Clock and Region.
Step 3: In the Clock and Region window , select Date and Time.
Step 4: In the Date and Time tab , click the Change date, time.
Step 5: Now you can change the date and time correctly. Finally, don't forget to click the OK button to save the changes.
2. Change date and time on Windows 11 via widget
Step 1 : Right-click on the Time and Date widget on the taskbar.
Step 2: Select Adjust date/time from the menu.
Step 3: To set the date and time on Windows 11 manually, you need to turn off the Set time automatically option .
Step 4: Then, you click the Change button in the Set date and time manually section.
Step 5. Finally, you choose the correct date and time and click the Change button to save the changes.
3. Change the date and time format on Windows 11
Step 1: Right-click the Time and Date widget on the taskbar and select Adjust date/time from the menu.
Step 2: Click the Language and region option.
Step 3: On the Language and Region settings page , click on the Regional format and click the Change formats button from the drop-down menu.
Step 4: Finally, you choose the correct date and time.
4. Change the time on Windows 11 via Command Prompt
Another way to change the time on your device is through the Command Prompt. You do the following:
Step 1: Enter the keyword Command Prompt into Windows Search, right-click on the corresponding search result and select Run as administrator.
Step 2: Select Yes in the next window and after that, the Command Prompt window will open.
Step 3: Here, type the command time hour:minute . Note: Replace hour with hours and minute with minutes and press Enter . For example, to change the time to 08:40, Taimienphi.vn will use the command time 08:40 .
You can choose one of the ways presented above to adjust the date and time on Windows 11. If If you have any questions or suggestions, you can leave your comments in the comments section below the article.
- How to change time, date and month in Windows 10?
- How to adjust the time on Windows 10, how to change the date and time on Windows 10
- Date and Time in C ++
- The cause of the wrong time on Windows 10 and how to fix it
- How to change date and time manually in macOS
- Date & Time in PHP
- Why must I set the correct date and time for Smart TV?
- The date command in Windows