Photoshop CS: Eclipse effect
In the previous article, I showed you how to create a color swirl using a few effects from the Filter filter. There will be many more interesting things from this Filter filter that make sure
In the previous article, I showed you how to create a color swirl using a few effects from the Filter filter. There will be many more interesting things from this Filter filter that certainly one thing that both you and me have not discovered.
Add another effect to the Filter , let me learn how to create eclipse effect
Step 1 . Ctrl + N creates a new document 400px by 400px (black background # 000000)
Step 2 . Create lens halo in the middle of the canvas Click Filter > Render > Lens Flare .
Drag all circles until concentric.
The previous image moves the mouse (Figure 1), the figure after dragging the mouse (Figure 2)
Step 3 . Next Click Filter > Stylize > Wind to effect the direction of the wind blowing from the left and right sides to the center of the image.
3.1 First create the right wind direction.
3.2 Create wind direction from left
Step 4 . Rotate the image Click Image > Rotate canvas > 90 (degree) CW
Step 5 . Repeat step 3 to create a lateral effect of the wind on both left and right, you can see the result as follows
Step 6 . Edit the poles and click Filter > Distort > Polar Coordinates and set the following attributes.
Step 7 . Image > Rotate canvas > rotate image 90 degrees
Step 8 . Ctrl + U adjust hue / Saturation
The final result in the exercise. That's great.
- What is a lunar eclipse? Lunar eclipse occurs when?
- Mysterious blue crescent decoding in many photos of total eclipse in America
- How to use Photoshop CS6 (Part 4): Create a fading effect
- 3 super computers create eclipse eclipses that help you preview the total eclipse tonight
- The strange object appeared in the picture of the lunar eclipse in Hanoi
- What is a solar eclipse? When does a solar eclipse take place?
- How to Download Eclipse
- Amazing phenomenon - the 'annular eclipse' glows in the sky today
- NASA instructs how to observe a total eclipse safely
- Do you know what a solar eclipse looks from the Moon?