Instructions for pinning emails in Outlook
With the Outlook application, pinning emails on the computer or phone is also extremely simple and easy to do. When you pin emails on Outlook, you can unpin emails whenever you need.
Any email client has the option to pin emails with important emails that you want to see as soon as you access them. With the Outlook application, pinning emails on the computer or phone is also extremely simple and easy to do. When you pin emails on Outlook, you can unpin emails whenever you need. The article below will guide you on pinning emails in Outlook.
How to pin and unpin emails in Outlook desktop
Instructions for pinning Outlook emails
Start Outlook on your computer, right-click on the email you want to pin and select Follow Up > No Date in the displayed list.
At this time, the email is still displayed in your Inbox and will appear in the No Date section in the To-Do bar . So you just need to click on the email in this To-Do bar to open the email immediately.
In case you do not see this To-Do bar, click View > To-Do Bar > Tasks to display it.
How to unpin emails on Outlook
To unpin an email on Outlook , right-click on the email you want to unpin and select Remove from List in the displayed list.
How to pin and unpin Outlook emails on your phone
Instructions for pinning Outlook emails on your phone
In the Outlook application on your phone, click on the 3-dot icon at the email you want to pin and then select Pin in the displayed list to pin.
Return to the Outlook interface, click Filter to open the filter in the Outlook application. Then click on Pinned to open the pinned email on the application.
The results of pinned emails will be displayed in the interface as shown.
How to unpin emails in Outlook
We access the Battery section in Outlook when clicking Filter. Next, open the email you want to unpin and click on the 3-dot icon , then select Unpin in the displayed list to unpin your email.
- Instructions on how to use Outlook from AZ for beginners
- Steps to create a new folder in Microsoft Outlook
- Instructions for configuring Gmail on Outlook
- Email on Outlook is not synchronized on Windows 10, this is how to fix it
- Outlook on Android is about to add phishing email feature
- Microsoft admits hackers may have read Outlook email and warned users to change their passwords
- 10 good tips to help you work more efficiently on Outlook
- Automatically identify and delete spam emails in Outlook with Spam Reader