How to send messages to multiple contact numbers on iPhone
To send messages and content to multiple numbers on the iPhone, we can use Siri Shortcuts or third-party apps. This is a guide for sending specific messages to many people on your iPhone.
With iOS 12 installed iPhone, Siri Shortcuts application is currently considered the most useful and multi-zi-applications. The application will create shortcuts with different themes, different uses for iPhone / iPad. For example, Siri Shortcuts application will have a shortcut to turn off WiFi from the widget screen, shortcut to download YouTube videos on iPhone, or download files on iPhone in many different formats.
In this article Network Administrator will introduce you to read the new Mass Message shortcut with the ability to send messages with the same content to multiple phone numbers on the iPhone. So you don't need a general group who wants to send the same message as before. The following article will show you how to send messages to multiple individual contacts on iPhone.
- How to create a quick reply to a call on iPhone
- How to schedule sending messages on iPhone with Scheduled
- How to send SMS from computer
Instructions for sending messages at the same time on iPhone iOS 12
First, users access the link below to install the Mass Message shortcut.
Click on Get Shortcut to proceed with the installation. You will then be asked if you want to open the shortcut in the Siri Shortcuts application, press the Open button .
- Download Siri Shortcuts application
In the Siri Shortcuts application interface, you will see the Mass Message shortcut. Click the 3 dots icon to configure the shortcut key.
In the first content The question can enter the question displayed in the box asking for the text to be sent. The default is Enter the content you want to send, click on the content to change the question if you want
The default answer section is blank to enter manual messages. Input type will customize input method including text, number, URL, Date.
Continuing to scroll down to the bottom will have the Send message section , press Allow access to shortcut using contacts on the device. Click OK to agree.
This will display the message greeting content before each main message content with the Hey Persion First Name syntax. In which First Name is the name stored in the list. You can change this content if you want.
Also when clicking on the top right configuration icon will be changed the shortcut name or shortcut icon if desired. Click Done to save the settings for the Mass Message shortcut.
Go back to the Siri Shortcuts interface and click on the Mass Message shortcut . You will now be asked if you want to launch the shortcut, press Run shortcut . Appear to enter the content of the message to send to many people.
Soon the contacts list on iPhone appears. Select the contact numbers you want to send the message to and then press the Done button in the top right corner. Then the shortcut will proceed to send the message to the selected numbers at the same time.
Accessing the Messages section on the phone will see the content of the message sent to each person. Opening the content will be a greeting to the sender you set up earlier. After that will be the main content of the message.
So the Mass Message shortcut on iPhone has helped you send messages and content to multiple contacts. We can set the greeting in each message first, then enter the message content manually later.
Send messages to multiple phone numbers on iPhone manually
- You open the Messages application. If you're in a message, tap the back arrow in the upper left corner to see a list of all incoming messages.
- Touch the new message icon, which looks like a pen and paper in the upper right corner.
- In the To line : enter the recipient's name or click the + icon and browse to the recipient in the phonebook. Click on the name of the person who wants to send the message to select.
- If the person you want to send is not in the directory, in the To line : enter your phone or Apple ID directly.
- After adding the first person, repeat the steps above to add recipients.
- Write the message content as usual.
- Press the Send button and the message will be sent to everyone in the To line : you added it.
Create chat groups to send messages to multiple people at once on iPhone
If all friends send messages using the iPhone and have to keep in touch with each other, you can create a group to send messages to save time.
Name the group to send the message:
Open the Messages application, open the message you just sent to many people
Click the i symbol in the upper right corner.
Touch Enter a Group Name / Enter the group name > enter a name> Done / Done .
Hide notifications from the group:
Open the Messages application, open the group message> click i > scroll down to find Hide Alerts . The moon icon appears next to the conversation, meaning you have turned off its notification.
Add / remove people from the message group:
Open the Messages application and select the group of messages you want to add / delete people> click on i > click Add Contact / Add contacts > in the Add line : you enter the name of the person you want to add> Done / Done .
Leave the message group:
You just need to click the i icon in the upper right corner of the message> select Leave this Conversation .
Send messages, Email many people on iPhone by app
Step 1: First, go to Appstore and download the Text 2 Group application.
Step 2: After downloading, you go to the software interface, you will see 3 main items including: Contacts, Group and Settings, you click on Group.
Step 3: You create Groups according to needs such as work, partners, play, family, neighbors, . for convenience when needing to send to many people. In addition, you can also customize, reduce contact quite flexibly when needed.
Step 4: To send an SMS or Email to many people, you will have the option to go to the corresponding Group. Press Text or Email, the application will go to the messaging interface or compose normal Email and send content.
In Setting section, you can log in to use some advanced features or set up application interface preferences.
Above are the steps to send SMS, Email at the same time to many people on iPhone to help you save maximum time, hoping that you can successfully implement the above steps. If you find it helpful, be sure to share it with your friends.
Video tutorial for sending messages to multiple numbers on iPhone
- How to use the Live Message feature on iPhone
- How to send iMessage messages for free on iPhone, iPad
- Set a message ringtone, call for each person on iPhone
I wish you all success!
- How to schedule sending messages on iPhone
- How to use the Digital Touch feature in iMessage
- How to send contacts in the Skype chat window
- How to schedule sending messages on iPhone with Scheduled
- Instructions for adding emergency contacts to iPhone or Apple Watch
- How to recover messages on iPhone
- Instructions for sending handwriting messages on iOS 10
- Instructions for sending audio messages on Viber