How to insert watermark in Google Docs
To avoid duplication of documents, the most basic way is to insert watermark into Word or insert watermark into Excel. With Google Docs, users do not have the option to insert watermark separately as in Word, but you have to ask Google Drawings. Through Google Drawings, we will create a transparent image such as watermark, which can then be inserted into documents in Google Docs, or other documents you want. The following article will guide you how to create and insert watermarks in Google Docs.
1. How to create watermark with Google Drawings
We access the Google Drawings to create drawings. At the interface click Insert> Picture and select the image you want to use as a watermark.
If you want to use text, click Insert> Text Box . After creating the text box, enter the content and then proceed to edit the format as usual. Because you use it as a watermark, we need to choose a lighter color than the text color.
Right-click on the image, select Format options to edit the format.
Display the right edge of the screen, navigate to the Adjustments section to adjust the Transparency bar for content. Should adjust from 50% or more. When done, enter a name for the drawing to save.
2. How to insert watermark into Google Docs
In the interface of Google Docs, users click Insert and select Header and Footer , then select the position you want to insert content.
Then click Insert> Draw> From Drive again to get the drawing you just created and saved into Drive. Display the Drawing interface and we just need to click on the newly created watermark.
Then there are 2 options for inserting images as below. If it is simply a drawing into Docs, select Insert without linking the embedded content , then click Insert below.
When the drawing is inserted into the content, we use editing tools such as cropping the image to remove excess white areas, by adjusting the black border.
When clicking on the image will display more tools to adjust the position, and click on the 3 dots will show more other options. Finally, you need to adjust the position of the drawing in Google Docs accordingly. So the watermark you insert will always be displayed in the interface of Google Docs.
- How to add Watermark to Google Docs
- How to insert mathematical formulas, equations in Google Docs
- How to insert Google Sheets tables into Google Docs
- How to insert, delete watermark in Word documents
- How to insert characters on Google Docs
- How to insert Google Sheets charts into Google Docs
- How to insert Text Box in Google Docs
- How to insert watermark, logo sink into Excel
- How to insert Google Drawing into Google Docs
- How to insert link links in Google Docs documents