Turn off the automatic downloading of IDM music
It will be inconvenient if every time you listen to music on any website, Internet Download Manager (IDM) immediately downloads songs to your computer. That not only costs memory but also increases the risk of virus infection for your computer. So what to do when IDM keeps going "like it"? Let's TipsMake.com handle offline.
- Set up virus removal mode automatically after downloading files from IDM
- Fix IDM error without downloading download link
From the IDM interface, select the Options menu.
In the Internet Download Manager Configuration window, select the " File types " tab. Under the section " Don't start downloading automatically from the following sites ", you enter the address of the site that wants IDM to not automatically download music downloads. Enter finished and click OK below.
Also in the interface of Internet Download Manager Configuration , tab File types , go to Automatically start downloading the following the types section and delete the audio format extensions, such as: MP3, MP4. Then OK to finish.
Still in the interface of Internet Download Manager Configuration, but you select the General tab. In the Capture downloads section from the following browsers , you will see the names of browsers such as Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox . please tick the boxes with the browser name you usually use it to prevent IDM from downloading on those pages. Finished ticking, click OK to finish.
Method 4: Intervene in settings in browsers.
For Google Chrome :
From Chrome's main interface, click on the 3 dashes icon, select Other Tools >> Extensions .
Extensions interface appears, you select the Utilities section. Here you will see applications, utilities that are being installed for your Chrome browser. Go to Internet Download Manager and uncheck the Enable box to disable this application in the browser.
For Firefox , go to the Tools menu , select Utility (or press Ctrl + Shift + A ).
The Add-ons window appears, and you select the Extensions section to see IDM appear in the list. Click the Disable button so that IDM cannot download automatically in Firefox.
After completing one of the above ways, you restart the browser so that you can listen to the music comfortably without the annoying error of bothering you.
- How to turn off automatic updating of apps on Android?
- Instructions for making devices turn on and turn off lights automatically when the light / dark is super simple with only 50,000 VND
- Instructions to turn off Apple Music Connect feature
- From being a temple music downloader, how has Spotify made me pay to listen to music?
- How to automatically download Apple Music songs on iOS devices
- How to turn on / off notifications for new Apple Music releases in iOS
- How to turn off automatic language translation in Google Chrome
- How to enable or disable automatic downloading of multiple files on Chrome