Instructions for creating Gmail signatures with images
Creating signatures on Gmail is now familiar to most people, especially those who often use Gmail to exchange jobs. However, in addition to using, how to create signatures in the usual way, we can also use images to create signatures in Gmail.
We can use personal images, or company logos to create signatures in Gmail. This will help the recipient to pay attention to the information contained in the signature, be it a company name or a more personal brand. Therefore, in addition to using letters as signatures, we can also use images in Gmail.
First of all, we will log in to the personal account on Gmail . At the main interface, click on the gear icon and select Settings .
Next in the Settings interface, scroll down and go to Signature . We select the bottom line to use the signature in Gmail, then click on the image icon .
Next is the interface to insert images, we can use images available on Google Drive, upload photos from the computer or use the URL of the images. Finally press Select to use the image.
Soon the image that you select will appear in the preview pane of the signature as shown below. Click Save Change to save this image signature.
You return to Gmail's main interface. We proceed to compose the message as usual. In the compose interface you will see the image signature appear as shown below.
In order to get the attention of more recipients, in addition to using regular letters as signatures, we can also use more images to form signatures in Gmail. The implementation is also very simple and we can also combine text and images in Gmail signatures to increase attention in mail.
Refer to the following articles:
- Instructions to create Group, Email group in Gmail
- Contacts in Gmail, Android phones are deleted, this is how to recover
- 14 useful tools for Gmail should not be overlooked
I wish you all success!
- Instructions for creating professional Gmail signatures
- Instructions on how to convert signatures in Gmail
- Create multiple signatures in Gmail with Canned Response (canned response)
- How to create a signature in Outlook 2010, 2016
- 8 professional email signature tips
- A simple way to link your Facebook account to Gmail
- How to block the display of images in Gmail
- 11 great extensions for Gmail on Firefox
- How to create a job assignment table on Gmail?
- How to insert signatures into PDF files using Foxit Reader