How to activate S-Mode on Windows 10 ISO file
With Windows 10 version 1803, Microsoft now allows OEMs to process Windows 10 S as a mode and send their own versions of Windows 10 with Windows 10 in S. mode
Although home users cannot easily convert Windows computers to Windows 10 devices in S-Mode. You can change a Windows image file (ISO) as long as you are using Windows 10 Version 1803 or later or Windows 10 Home or Pro to turn it into a Windows 10 S. enabled version.
Of course, if you don't care about ISO, DISM and XML, you can use Windows settings to recreate the S-Mode experience on Windows 10 computers by limiting the application settings to only Microsoft Store.
If not, read on.
How to convert Windows 10 Home or Pro images into S-Mode
- Download and mount the ISO file of Windows 10 Home / Pro.
- Use Windows System Image Manager to modify or create unattend.XML file into image file.
- Add amd64_Microsoft_Windows_CodeIntegrity to the Pass 2 offline Servicing.
- Set the amd64_Microsoft_Windows_CodeIntegritySkuPolicyRequired to 1. The offline servicing in the unattend.xml file will look like this:
5. Save the answer file in the WindowsPanther folder of the mounted image as unattend.xml .
6. Use DISM (image deployment and management tool) to apply the unattend file and activate S mode: dism / image: C: mountwindows /apply-unattend:C:mountwindowswindowspantherunattend.xml
When the Windows image is used to set up a computer, it will boot with Windows 10 in activated S mode.
- How to create a list of installed programs on Windows
- How to assign keyboard shortcuts to touch mouse gestures on Windows 10
- Download the new themes for Windows 10 now
- How to turn on, activate the dark mode on Windows 10 Dark Mode
- All problems with starting Windows in Safe Mode
- Activate Blue Light mode on Windows 10
- Activate Dark Mode on Telegram
- What is Fnatic Mode on OnePlus phones and how to activate this mode
- How to turn on Safe Mode on Android
- How to fix the error does not activate Game Mode Windows 10
- Activate GodMode mode on Windows 10, 8 and 7
- How to activate Dark Mode on Windows 10?
- What is Developer Mode on Windows 10? How to activate this mode?