How to turn off your computer quickly with a keyboard on Windows
When you turn off your computer with a keyboard, it will turn off your computer faster, no need to wait to turn off open programs.
Computer shutdown must be well known when used, and also the basic operation. Just press the Start menu and click the Shutdown command to turn off the computer. Besides turning off the traditional computer, many people also choose to turn off the computer with the keyboard.
The Windows keyboard shortcut in general and the shortcut to turn off the computer in particular will save time, as well as manipulate when working on a computer compared to traditional mouse shutdowns. The following article will guide you how to turn off your computer using a keyboard on Windows 10, 8.7.
Note that you need to save the contents you are doing on the computer before turning off the computer.
- How to turn off the computer automatically
- Trick to speed up the process of shutting down the computer, shutting down quickly on Windows
- Instructions for creating Slide to Shut Down shortcut on Windows 10 computer
Summary of quick computer shutdown by shortcut
- 1. Turn off the computer with a shortcut on Windows
- 2. Turn off the fast computer on Windows 7
- 3. Turn off Windows 8/10 computer with shortcut
1. Turn off the computer with a shortcut on Windows
The following method can be applied on almost all Windows versions, from Windows 7, 8 or used to shut down Windows 10 computers.
If the computer is opening the software or browser, or any other application, press Ctrl + D to return to the Desktop. Continue pressing Alt + F4 and press Enter to turn off the computer.
2. Turn off the fast computer on Windows 7
If you are using Windows 7, you can press Windows key combination and right arrow key , then press Enter to turn off the computer.
3. Turn off Windows 8/10 computer with shortcut
With these two operating systems, they will use the same shortcut Windows + X then press 2 times consecutively to turn off the computer. If the Windows XP computer will use the Ctrl + Esc or Windows key combination and press U 2 times in a row.
So the shortcut to turn off Windows computer will help turn off the computer faster. You can use shortcut key combination Alt + F4 to turn off your computer quickly on Windows versions, if you don't remember the specific shortcuts for each version of Windows you're using.
- If the computer crashes, press this key combination
- All Frequency Restart, Shutdown, Remote Off . with Command Prompt
- All the keyboard shortcuts on obscure computers
I wish you all success!
- How to turn off the computer with an extremely fast keyboard on Windows 10, Windows 7
- Summary of several ways to open virtual keyboard on Windows XP / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- How to install Korean keyboard for Windows
- How to use Windows keyboard on Mac
- How to lock the keyboard, unlock the Windows laptop keyboard
- How to disable Windows key on PC
- How to get the most out of virtual keyboards on Windows 10
- Ways to turn off Windows 10 computer
- How to turn off the Laptop keyboard to use an external keyboard
- Trick to turn off the computer from the right-click menu on Windows 8