How to transfer browser data to Edge with just one click
Since the launch of Microsoft Edge, it has met many obstacles to become famous. Meanwhile, users around the world are used to using Internet Explorer, so they are wary of any browser from Microsoft. So it's no surprise that most users only open Edge to download Chrome, Firefox and some other browsers without using Edge again.
- 4 steps to troubleshoot audio loss in Windows
- 7 ways to do, customize in post will help your Windows 10 "as fast as wind"
Although Microsoft Edge is not the best default browser for most users, it is not so bad that you only use it once. Therefore, you should take a few minutes to personalize Edge room when you need to use it as a backup browser or want to optimize your computer battery.
One of the best ways to personalize Edge is to move bookmarks from another browser into Edge. In Windows 10 Creators Update, you can do that with just one click.
Open Microsoft Edge and click on the 3 dots Menu icon in the top right corner. Select Settings to open the control panel. Under Import favorites and other info , click the Import from another browser button. Edge will list the other browsers installed on your computer, then you need to mark the browser you want to import into Edge and click Import . Edge will get bookmarks from Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. You can also import the history and passwords saved to Edge from these browsers.
That's all you need to set up to transfer data from another browser to Edge. If you want to import from another browser, but the browser is not supported by Edge, you can import the HTML file with the exported bookmarks from the other browser.
Do you use Edge often, sometimes or never? Did you enter data to create other edits to personalize Edge openings? Share your thoughts about this browser by commenting below!
- How to enter the saved password on Internet Explorer to Edge browser
- 20 small tricks with Edge browser you should know (Part 2)
- 20 small tips with Edge browser you should know (Part 1)
- Reinstalling the Edge browser in Windows 10 does not cause data loss
- Manage and delete browsing data on Microsoft Edge
- Knowing these 21 shortcuts you will be able to use Edge browser fluently
- Trick to remove Edge browser on Windows 10
- Want to load page speed on Edge browser faster, enable this feature
- Steps to change Download options on Edge browser Windows 10
- [Video] Admire the latest images of Microsoft Edge browser on Chromium platform