Zoom in, zoom out the computer screen with Magnifier on Windows 7
Enlarge the screen of Windows 7 makes it easy to see details on your computer screen. With Magnigier screen zoom tool available on Windows 7 you won't need to install any additional software to minimize or enlarge the screen. Here's how to use Magnigier for you.
Enlarge the screen of Windows 7 makes it easy to see details on your computer screen. With the Magnigier screen zoom tool available on operating systems like Windows 7, you won't need to install any additional software to minimize or enlarge the screen. Here's how to use Magnigier for you.
Enlarging the screen with Magnifier is easy
Whether you work in graphics or office, use computers for business or entertainment purposes, there are times when the screen is not big enough for you or vice versa, the screen is too big and you need to zoom out. Windows has come to mind when creating the Magnifier tool to allow you to zoom in on areas that need to be detailed on the screen. This tutorial will guide you from how to open applications, use, and configure to enlarge the screen, minimize or zoom the screen to a ratio that fits your requirements when using the computer.
The interface of the tool magnifies the Magnifier screen on Windows 7
The tutorial is done on Windows 7, on other Windows, you just need to enter Magnifier in the search bar to find and open the tool.
How to launch Magnifier to zoom the screen
There are countless different ways to launch Magnifier.
You can go to Start -> All programs -> Accessories -> Ease of Access-> Magnifier .
You can also type in the Magnifier keyword in the Start Menu search box.
And the shortest way is that you press the Windows key + '+ sign'.
How to use Magnifier to zoom in and out the screen
There are two buttons for you to adjust the zoom / zoom level, which are the '+' and '-' buttons. You can adjust to get the right rate according to your requirements.
Next, you can choose the type of display Magnifier: Full Screen, Lens and Docked.
- Full Screen: Your full screen will be magnified.
- Lens: The area around the mouse pointer will be magnified. When you drag the mouse, the content in that area will be displayed according to the scale you have selected.
- Docked: Lets you magnify only part of the screen, the rest is normal.
Customize Magnifier to create arbitrary screen zoom
You select the Options button, then customize toggle the options you need as follows:
- Turn on color inversion: Increase the color contrast between objects on your screen, making it easier to follow.
- Follow the mouse pointer: Displays the mouse pointer in the Magnifier window.
- Follow the keyboard focus: Display the area around the mouse pointer when you press the tab key or the arrow key.
- Have Magnifier follow the text insertion point: Display the area around the text you just typed.
And finally, when you use Lens mode , the Options button will allow you to move the scroll bar to adjust the area of the Lens area to change the observation rate.
Above is a detailed guide on how to use Magnifier to minimize and enlarge the Windows 7 screen. Hopefully, this information can help you work better on your computer.
If in the process of use, you accidentally make the computer screen turned back, do not be too worried, only a small operation is able to correct the screen as before.
In addition, you should also adjust the screen brightness to suit the environment to protect the eyes when using the computer too often !.
Refer to other useful Windows 7 tips:
- Speed up Windows 7 computers, this is all you need to do
- How to switch to Vietnamese interface for Windows 7
- Good tips and tricks in Windows 7 (Part 1)
- Have you tried using the magnifying glass feature on iOS 10?
- How to Zoom out on a Mac
- How to Record a Zoom Meeting on PC or Mac
- How to secure your Zoom account, avoid leaking personal data
- How to zoom in and out of Word documents
- How to prevent students from drawing on Zoom
- How to Zoom Out on a PC
- How to delete Zoom on the computer
- How to zoom in and out of images and text on the web - Enlarge the screen
- How to measure the safe distance between you and others with iPhone is extremely easy