What if Widgets appear right in the Start Menu of Windows 11
Up to this point, Windows 11's new Start Menu has received mixed reviews, with likes and dislikes. This new design has many improvements but also has many limitations and difficulties in customization. Meanwhile, Widget is just a phase of renaming, relocating from News and Interests of Windows 10, not much different.
To show everyone a more compelling example of Windows 11, designer Gab Leo tried integrating Widgets into the new Start Menu. You can observe this idea through the photo below:
This idea has a few appeals compared to the current Windows 11 design. First, it's a natural departure from the Windows 10 Start Menu, which consists of application icons and provisioning tiles. information in the form of live tiles.
Second, this interface is quite familiar to Android users, the largest number of smartphone users in the world today. And in fact, now even iOS with versions 14 and 15 are using a widget-style design interwoven with app icons.
However, it is a pity that this is just an idea and concept created by the designer. There is almost no chance of Microsoft taking this idea and bringing it to Windows 11 in the near future.
Let's wait and see with TipsMake.com to see what's new when Windows 11 is officially launched on October 5.
- How to Use the Windows 10 Start Menu
- Back up Start Menu settings on Windows 10
- Invite to admire Start Menu on Windows 10 completely new with modern design and more elegant
- Reveal the first image of the improved Start Menu, remove Live Tiles on Windows 10
- Instructions to pin web pages to Start Menu in Windows 10
- How to add tile column on Windows Start menu
- Start Menu does not work and free applications replace
- Trick to speed up Start Menu on Windows 10