Outlook 701 error: 'The Service is Currently Offline' on the Android device, here's how to fix it
During the reconfiguration of the Outlook account, some users reflect that on the screen the error is displayed The Service is Currently Offline. Attached the error message: 'Unable to log-in. service is currently offline.
During the reconfiguration of the Outlook account, some users reflect that on the screen the error is displayed The Service is Currently Offline . Attached the error message: ' Unable to log-in. service is currently offline. Please try again later. If you have this problem, please contact customer service. (701) '. The cause of this error may be because your Android device has low memory capacity, .
In the article below, Network Administrator will guide you 4 ways to fix this error .
1. The cause of Outlook 701 error
The cause of Outlook 701 error may be due to:
- One of the causes of Outlook 701 error is because your Android device has a low amount of free memory .
- Another reason may be because you have chosen the wrong account type or wrong input server .
- Android device cache problem.
2. Solution to fix Outlook 701 error - The Service is Currently Offline
2.1. Make sure your Android device has enough memory space
Outlook creates a folder for your email and that folder can store all the content of emails on your phone. So make sure your Android device has enough storage space, requiring at least 1 GB.
If the error still occurs, you can apply some further solutions to fix the error.
2.2. Clear cache and Outlook application data
As mentioned above the cause of the 701 error may be due to a faulty Android device cache. So to fix the error you can apply the solution is to clear the cache and Outlook application data on the Android device .
Follow the steps below:
- Open the Settings application.
- Find and click Apps (or Applications or Applications Manager).
- Next swipe left until the All tab .
- Scroll down to find and click the Outlook app.
- Here you will see 3 buttons: 1. Force Stop, 2. Clear Cache, and 3. Clear Data .Your task is to select each button one by one.
Finally try opening the Outlook application and check if the error still occurs.
2.3. Reinstall the Outlook application
If the above solutions are applied and the error persists, you can apply the next solution to uninstall the Outlook application on the Android device . Then proceed to download, reinstall the application again and check if the error still occurs.
2.4. Reconfigure Outlook application with correct server input
There are 3 main account types: 1. Microsoft, 2. Other, and 3. Advanced and 7 server child inputs are Office 365, Outlook, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud, Google and IMAP.
Make sure you choose the correct server / sub-server inputs and configure it again. This solution can also help you fix error 701.
- Error cannot open Outlook, this is a fix
- Tips or troubleshooting connection problems on Outlook
- How to reduce the size of Outlook data files (.PST and .OST)
- Outlook error 0x8004060C during sending / receiving mail, this is how to fix it
- How to fix offline errors of printers on Windows 10
- Email on Outlook is not synchronized on Windows 10, this is how to fix it
- How to fix Outlook search error
- Fixed an error when the Android screen is always on during charging
- How to fix Outlook There is no associated program email on Windows 10
- How to reset the Outlook application on Android