How to turn USB drive into RAM for computers and laptops. Do you know yet?
When you start to see your computer running slow, or have other symptoms such as high temperatures, frequent hangs ... it is most likely because the computer has used up the amount of RAM on your computer ...
When you start to see your computer running slow, or have other symptoms such as high temperatures, frequent hangs . it is most likely because the computer has used up the amount of RAM on your computer. A temporary solution is to increase virtual memory for computers. In the article below, let's join TipsMake.com to learn how to add virtual RAM to the computer using a USB drive.
Before the name, you need to connect the USB to the computer, to show hidden files and file system, I proceed to delete all the files in the USB or format the USB drive. Right-click on the USB drive and select Properties :
The USB Properties panel displays, you will see the ReadyBoost tab there:
Select Use this device mode and set the memory to apply to the highest possible level. Click Apply then OK to apply the change:
Immediately, the remaining free space of USB will only be counted in MB, the rest of the USB has been converted into virtual RAM for Windows:
This way you can apply to Windows Vista or later Windows 7, 8 and 8.1. For Windows XP, you must set it directly in Advance System Settings (review the article Create virtual RAM for Windows!)
- Keep your computer always 'healthy'
- What is a hard drive? There are several types?
- How to turn an old hard drive into an external drive?
- How to create a Google Drive drive on your computer
- How to turn off Quick Access on Google Drive
- How much C computer drive capacity to be reasonable?
- Fixed a bug with C drive with yellow exclamation on Windows 10
- What is a NVMe drive? Compare NVMe drive with SSD drive
- Instructions for installing and using Google Drive on phones and computers
- What is a fragmented hard drive? The cause and how to fix it