How to fix the error of not showing pictures in Outlook
When sending email using Outlook, you may encounter some errors such as error of not displaying images, images with no content. This will get annoying while we read the email content.
In fact, the failure to display images in Outlook is not an error from the sender, or a problem with sending emails, but is due to the default Outlook settings set by Microsoft. According to Microsoft, not displaying images in Outlook emails will partly help protect your computer while the pictures are automatically downloaded to your computer.
In case the picture is not displayed, we can manually download the photo and customize the photo display settings in Outlook. This article will guide you how to display images in Outlook emails.
Instructions to show Outlook email images
Pictures that are not displayed in Outlook email will have the message shown below.
To download pictures, right-click on the message as shown and choose Download Pictures in the menu that displays. The image will then be downloaded to your computer.
If users want to show images in Outlook email, you need to change the default setting again.
On Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016
At Outlook interface, click File> Options> Trust Center . Switch to the new interface at the Microsoft Outlook Trust Center, we click on Trust Center Settings .
At the interface as shown in the picture, you uncheck the box at "Don't download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items" .
On Outlook 2007
In the Outlook 2007 interface menu, click Tools> Trust Center .
In the new interface click on Automatic Download and then also uncheck the box "Don't download pictures automatically in HTML e-mail messages or RSS items" .
- How to reduce the size of Outlook data files (.PST and .OST)
- Outlook error 0x8004060C during sending / receiving mail, this is how to fix it
- Outlook 701 error: 'The Service is Currently Offline' on the Android device, here's how to fix it
- How to fix Outlook 0X800408FC on Windows 10
- Email on Outlook is not synchronized on Windows 10, this is how to fix it
- How to fix Outlook search error
- How to fix Outlook There is no associated program email on Windows 10
- One more way to fix a crashed Outlook, no response or inactivity