How to fix sticky text errors in Word super fast - super easy
The error of letters stuck together in Word makes you 'so bored that you can't even bother talking' because the problem has made the document confusing? Apply the fix immediately
The error of letters stuck together in Word makes you 'so bored that you can't even bother talking' because the problem has made the document confusing? Immediately apply the solution that TipsMake shares in detail in this article.
Encountering errors during the Word editing process no one wants, but unfortunately, during the working process you can encounter many problems 'falling from the sky'. In particular, errors in letters stuck together in Word are a quite common situation. No need to worry too much if faced with this situation. Because TipsMake has a way to help you solve it right away.
Details on how to fix the error of letters stuck together in Word (highly effective)
Normally, when you finish writing a word, you will press the space bar to write the next word. However, there are some cases when you open a Word document and encounter errors with stuck words in Word, especially with downloaded files. The reason for this problem is because you use the old version to open the new version, causing a version conflict. Or the user has copied documents such as PDF, PowerPoint, Excel, etc. In addition, it is also possible that you opened another document using a Word document.
Find out how to fix stuck text errors in Word when downloading in just 1 note
To fix stuck text errors in Word 2016 or fix stuck text errors in Word 2010, 2013, 2019, do the following:
- Step 1 : In the Word file with the word 'annoying' > Click the File tab > Then select Options .
- Step 2 : When the dialog box displays, the user clicks on the Proofing tab in the list on the left,
- B3 : Continue looking through the right frame, find the area of the line ' When correcting spelling and grammar in Word ' > Proceed to UN-check ALL of the following lines:
- Check spelling as you type (Check spelling as you type)
- Mark grammar errors as you type (mark grammar errors when typing)
- Frequently confused words (words that are often confused)
- Check grammar with spelling (check grammar and spelling)
- Show readability statistics (Show readability statistics)
- Step 4 : Click OK to save changes and close the dialog box > Error has been resolved.
Learn how to fix stuck text errors in Word with Word 2007 and 2003 versions
In the Word File that has text stuck on it, click on the Microsoft Office button > Select Word Options > Similarly, click on the Proofing item in the new window > Find the area ' When correcting spelling and grammar in Word ' > Uncheck the boxes. line as follows:
- Check spelling as you type
- Mark grammar errors as you type
- Frequently confused words
- Check grammar with spelling
- Show readability statistics
Click OK to save
To avoid version conflicts due to you using an too old version of Word. You should uninstall the version you are currently using and install a new version of Word from 2010 or higher!
In case you want to find software to fix stuck text errors in Word, you can refer to File Format Converters. This software will help fix Office format compatibility errors, edit or save documents created with modern versions of Microsoft Office. However, this software only supports Windows 2000, XP and 2003 operating systems and this is not a bug fix or patch.
Additional instructions - How to save Word files to avoid text sticking
If you are a text editor and share this Word document with others. To prevent text errors from occurring when the person opens the file, here's how you should save the file:
- Step 1 : In your open Word > Click the File tab > Select Save as and browse to the location to save the file as usual.
- Step 2 : At the Save as type line , click the arrow to expand the drop-down list > Select Word 97-2003 Document (*.doc) format > Click Save to save in this format.
Instructions on how to save multiple files to prevent text errors
You have many Word files to share and the above method is quite 'labor-consuming'. Don't worry, apply the following tips immediately:
- Step 1 : In the open Word file > Click File > Options tab .
- Step 2 : When the dialog box appears, click Save in the list on the left > Find Save Documents .
- Step 3 : At the line Save files in this format > tick Word 97-2003 Document (*.doc) > click OK to save and you're done.
Once done, all your Word files will be saved in this format. You can repeat the above steps and change to another format if you want.
Above are TipsMake's instructions on stuck-together letter errors in Word. I hope you successfully fix this error and don't forget to check out many of my other great tricks.
- Tips for using Sticky Notes in Windows
- How to fix the error is not aligned on Word
- Insert text into pictures with Word
- Fix word sticking errors in Word 2007
- How to Create a Sticky Note on a Mac's Dashboard
- How to fix the line spacing when aligning in Word
- Control formatting when pasting text in Word
- Align text, adjust font in Word 2013