How to connect mouse, keyboard with Smart TV
In addition to using controls to search and perform smart TV settings, users can also connect the mouse and keyboard to the TV ....
Currently, some smart TVs allow users to connect a mouse or keyboard and use it as a computer. Although it does not support many rich features such as when using on a computer, but when connecting the mouse and keyboard with Internet TV or Smart TV, you can easily use it more, saving time and operations. .
However, not all TVs can use the mouse and keyboard. In this article we will provide you with useful information when you want to connect the keyboard, wired mouse and wireless type to the TV.
- What are the connection ways to watch videos on TV?
- How to connect a laptop to a TV with an HDMI port
- Instructions for connecting the projector to the laptop properly
1. Benefits of connecting the TV to the mouse keyboard:
As mentioned, connecting the mouse and keyboard to the TV will help users save a lot of time and manipulation instead of using normal controls.
Users can enter text or numbers faster. For example, when you want to use Google Chrome browser on Smart TV to search for certain content, you can use the mouse to move to the item or use the keyboard to search for content. If you use the control, you will definitely take your time to type content and search.
Using the mouse to scroll pages when surfing the web is also very quick. We can manipulate the mouse up and down as we used on the computer, click on the content to view, open or turn off the tabs, .
During TV control, we can use the mouse and move to the selected features and items. Much faster than using controls.
2. What kind of TV can connect keyboard, mouse:
For TVs released from 2014 onwards, TVs can connect mice and keyboards, even without wires.
Types of television are allowed to say as follows:
- LG : All Smart TVs released 2014 and later are connected to mice and keyboards.
- Sony : Only Android TV Sony launches from 2015, support mouse, keyboard.However, the compatibility with keyboard mouse is not very high.
- Samsung : All Internet TV, Smart TV Samsung launched in 2014 (model name with H) and 2015 (model name with J letter) back and forth all support mouse and keyboard connection.
- TCL : TCL Smart TV launched since 2015 as TCL Z1, TCL S4700 . will connect the mouse and keyboard.
- Toshiba : Toshiba Smart TV Android OS will support mouse and keyboard connection.
- Skyworth : Skyworth Smart TV launched 2015 will connect keyboard mouse.
- Panasonic : Panasonic Smart TV launched from 2014, 2015 will connect the mouse and keyboard.
3. How to connect TV to mouse, keyboard:
For wired mice and keyboards: Plug the mouse and keyboard wires into the USB port on the TV.
Connect wired keyboard and mouse via USB port
For wireless mice and keyboards : plug the mouse and keyboard Bluetooth receiver into the USB port on the TV.
Connect the wireless keyboard and mouse to Smart TV
Above, we have introduced you to the types of TVs that can use the mouse and keyboard, as well as ways to connect. Depending on the type of TV you are using to choose the right connection method.
Refer to the following articles:
- How to install and remove applications on Smart Samsung TVs
- Learn the current popular resolution on TV
- Useful tips when choosing to buy LCD TVs
Hope this article is useful to you!
- Top keyboard for the best TV, integrated touch mouse
- The difference between Smart TV and Internet TV
- How to control the mouse with the keyboard in Windows 10
- Xiaomi launched the wireless mouse and Miyu keyboard with voice support, priced at 1.3 million
- Instructions for using a replacement keyboard for a broken mouse
- Ways to make smart mouse traps with simple household items
- How to assign keyboard shortcuts to touch mouse gestures on Windows 10
- 6 best PS4 keyboard and gaming combos
- Share mouse, keyboard between Windows machine with Linux and Mac
- 2 ways to connect wireless mouse to Windows or Mac laptop