Fix the error Outlook 2010 cannot start
If you choose the full installation mode for the Microsoft Office 2010 product suite, you may encounter an Outlook error that cannot be started. Typically as below, every time you start the application, the system will display the following message ...
TipsMake.com - If you choose the full installation mode for the Microsoft Office 2010 product suite, it may be the case that Outlook's error cannot be started. Typically as below, every time you start the application, the system will display the message as shown below:
'Microsoft Outlook exited without correctly closing dữ liệu Outlook tập tin: FILE.OST. Microsoft Outlook must be restarted. Nếu lỗi này thông báo lỗi recurs, contact support để Microsoft Outlook để hỗ trợ. '
After clicking the OK button, Outlook will display the next error:
'Không thể khởi động Microsoft Outlook. Không mở được Outlook Outlook. Không thể được mở của các gói này. '
Actually, to solve this error phenomenon is quite simple. All you need to do is open the Windows Taskbar , find the corresponding icon of Microsoft LYNC or OCS chat Client:
Right-click and select Exit :
After that, Outlook will return to normal operation. Very simple and easy, wish you success!
- How to reduce the size of Outlook data files (.PST and .OST)
- Outlook error 0x8004060C during sending / receiving mail, this is how to fix it
- Outlook 701 error: 'The Service is Currently Offline' on the Android device, here's how to fix it
- How to fix Outlook 0X800408FC on Windows 10
- Email on Outlook is not synchronized on Windows 10, this is how to fix it
- Fix access errors for denied PST files after upgrading Windows 10
- How to fix Outlook search error
- How to fix Outlook There is no associated program email on Windows 10