The fastest way to batch resize photos with Microsoft's Power Toy software
Power Toy is a versatile tool from Microsoft, which has a very powerful image Resize feature. Let's see how to Resize product images with this tool.
Step 1: Go to Microsoft to download Power Toys software to your computer.
Step 2: After successful installation, open the Start Menu and enter PowerToys to open it.
Step 3: For the first time using PowerToys, you will have to give them Admin rights. Please select Restart as administrator to restart with admin rights.
Step 4: To enable the Resize feature, select Image Resizer and Enable Image Resizer.
Step 5: In PowerToys, there are many different Resize modes available with many sizes, but to add size, you just need to choose Add size.
Step 6: When creating a new size, you will have to set a name, size, unit of measure and image resize mode:
- Fill: Medium Fill
- Fit: Fits well
- Stretch: Medium Stretch
The above parameters will apply to resized images from small size to large size and most commonly the Fit mode, they keep the ratio, layout as well as do not reveal the resized image.
Step 7: Below, you will have some Encoding modes (encoding) and you should leave it as is if there is not much request. In case you like high quality photos then change the JPEG quality level to 100.
Step 8: Finally, you just need to name the image after successfully resizing.
Step 9: To Resize images, select (select multiple) images at once and Right-click and choose Resize pictures.
Step 10: In the Resize window, choose the size and choose some settings as follows:
- Make pictures smaller but bot larger: Images smaller than the required size to Resize will keep their original size.
- Resize the original pictures: Do not make copies, resize directly to the original images.
- Ignore the orientation of pictures: Ignore the orientation of the picture
Depending on your needs, you can choose the appropriate modes.
Step 11: After completing the setup, select Resize to start.
Step 12: The image after Resize will be named after your template and numbered from (1) -> (99+).
Step 13: Image results after batch Resize using Microsoft's PowerToys tool.
In this article, Tipsmake has shown you how to batch Resize images with PowerToys released by Microsoft. Have a nice day!
- How to resize photos in Photoshop
- How to batch edit photos with Faststone Photo Resizer
- How to resize photos on iPhone mass
- Guide to resize a batch of photos on Mac using Automator
- How to Resize photos without software is extremely fast and easy
- 5 software to rename files in batch
- How to resize images properly in Photoshop
- How to batch format photos in Windows 10
- Instructions for resizing photos with Paint
- Guide to batch photo editing with Picosmos Tools