Start Windows 10 'as fast as wind' with Fast Startup
If your Win 10 computer is in a slow startup state "like a snail" . you can use Fast Startup to boot up faster . Don't let your computer start up slowly and take your time. Read the article below Network administrators will guide you how to start Windows 10 faster , save considerable time with Fast Startup.
Fast Startup is one of the features built into Windows 8.x and Windows 10. This feature combines techniques in hibernation (Hibernate) mode and the shutdown (Shutdown) process to help the system reduce. Be significantly boot time.
By default, the Fast Startup feature will be activated immediately after you have finished installing Windows 10. However, in some cases, your computer has been upgraded from Windows 8.1 to 10, the system will not automatically Turn on FastStartup, resulting in slow startup status.
1. Speed up Windows 10 startup with Fast Startup
To enable (or disable) the Fast Startup feature on Windows 10, follow the steps below:
Right-click Start and select Power Options .
On the screen that appears the Power Options interface, in the list of options in the left pane select Require a password on wakeup.
Click on the Change settings link that is currently unavailable.
To activate the Fast Startup feature, check the box and select the option Turn on fast startup (recommend) , then click Save changes to save the changes.
2. Turn on Fast Startup if the feature is blurred
If the Turn on Fast Startup option under Shutdown Settings cannot be ticked, this feature is not enabled on your computer. To activate Turn on Fast Startup, follow the steps below:
Right-click Start and then select Command Prompt (Admin).
Now the screen appears an Administrator Command Prompt window. Enter the following command: powercfg / hibernate on the Administrator Command Prompt window to enable Hibernate on your computer and press Enter .
Finally, follow the steps above to activate Fast Startup on Windows 10.
You can refer to some of the following articles:
- Open, watching photos on Windows 10 too slow? This is how to fix it!
- Ways to turn off your computer on Windows 10
- Instructions for fixing Windows 10 errors do not turn off on computers and laptops
- How to turn off Fast Startup on Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 / 8
- Microsoft is committed to fixing updates on Windows 10
- How to disable Hibernation without disabling the Fast startup
- Fix Windows startup errors with Startup Repair
- How to find the Windows 10 Startup folder
- How to Make Windows 10 Start Up Faster
- How to manage startup programs with Windows?
- How to use the Startup Repair tool to fix problems in Windows 7
- Add, remove startup applications with Windows 8
- How to fix startup problems in Word