How to view and delete activity history on Windows 10
- Instructions for fixing errors do not turn off Windows 10 computers and laptops
- Fix keyboard error not working on Windows 10
Please refer to how to view and delete Windows 10 activity history in the following article!
Windows 10 collects and records your activity history on both the computer and the cloud, from browsing history to location information and everything. Fortunately, Microsoft makes it easy to review all data being stored and also easily delete it.
What data does Windows 10 track?
Data that Windows collects include:
- Browsing history on Edge browser
- Bing search history
- Location data (if it is enabled)
- Cortana command
If you use Microsoft HealthVault or a Microsoft Band device, any activity collected through that service is stored. Microsoft says it collects this data to provide users with relevant results and content.
How to delete the operating history of Windows 10?
You can easily see what data has been stored and how to delete it. There are two ways to delete your activity history: directly delete in your computer's settings or delete in your Microsoft cloud account. To do this on your computer, follow these steps:
1. Go to Settings > Privacy > Activity History .
2. In case you want to clear the operation history, click the Clear button.
3. If you want to prevent Windows from continuing to collect this data, in Collect Activities will turn off the option: Let Windows collect my activities ( Let Windows collect my activities ).
How to view the operating history of Windows 10?
1. Go to Settings > Privacy > Activity History and click Manage my activity info .
2. A browser window will open and you may be prompted to log in to your account if you are not logged in. In addition, you can also access this page by going to account.microsoft.com/privacy/activity-history.
3. Here, you will see your data divided into the groups listed above: browsing history, search history, active location, voice activity, Cortana's Notebook and Activity Medical. You can view and delete data in each section by clicking the delete data button corresponding to each section and clicking on the confirmation button that you want to delete it.
You can also click on the Activity History tab to see a complete list of data types: voice, search, browsing history, and location information. Microsoft makes it easy to filter each category by clicking on it.
Do you allow Windows to store your activity history or do you want to keep all these options? Let us know why in the comments section below!
Refer to some more articles:
- 7 ways to do, customize in post will help your Windows 10 "as fast as wind"
- Ways to troubleshoot audio on Windows 10
- Some tips to customize Taskbar on Windows 10 effectively
- How to Check Google History
- How to check activity on Facebook
- How to view computer usage history
- How to delete the old File History version in Windows 10
- How to view or delete browsing history on the PlayStation 4
- How to delete search history and activity on Facebook
- How to delete YouTube history automatically
- How to view and delete your location history on Facebook
- Windows 10 collects and sends your activity history to Microsoft
- How to delete browsing history on Coc Coc?