Gmail supported 'Label in Label'
Recently, Gmail has upgraded the Label feature, which allows you to create 'Child' Labels in other Labels that make up the Label structure as a directory tree.
Label (label) is a nice feature of Gmail used to classify your emails by category. And recently, Gmail has upgraded the Label feature, which allows you to create " child " Labels in other Labels that make up the Label structure as a directory tree.
To turn on this feature, go to your Gmail inbox, click on the blue cup, next to the Settings text on the top right of the screen to go to the Labs page, here, go to Nested Labels and select Enable , then then click Save Changes to save.
To create " child " labels, you must use the " / " character to decentralize each time you create a new Label. For example, if you have a Label "QuanTriMang", you want to create a "Read" label in the "QuanTriMang" Label, then click Create new label , then type "QuanTriMang / Reader". Similarly, if you want to create more "Posting" Label in Label Chat, type "QuanTriMang / Read / Submit".
- Gmail has been able to filter smarter
- Gmail on iOS has supported swipe, invite experience
- Instructions for creating incoming mail filters on Gmail
- What is the volume label for a volume?
- How to customize Gmail notifications for Android
- Manage Gmail with folders
- How to change Gmail wallpaper as you like
- How to Start a Record Label