Click the vertical dot in the upper right corner of Chrome browser> Settings / Settings:
Scroll down to the Advanced / Advanced selection page :
Find Content Setting / Content Settings . Or enter chrome: // settings / content in the address bar of Chrome browser.
- Step 1: Click on the 3 dash line icon in the top right corner of the screen, then click Settings.
- Or alternatively, enter chrome: // settings / content in the address bar of Chrome browser and then Enter and proceed to step 4.
- Step 2: On the Chrome browser Settings window, find and select the option Show advanced setting (show advanced settings ) .
- Step 3: Next at Privacy, you click on Content Settings .
If you are a Windows user, right-click any space on the Desktop and select New => Shortcut .
Next enter the path below into the box Type the location of the item :
Refer to some of the following articles:
- The simple way to disable the implicit running of Chrome browser
- Summary of 10 ways to fix Not Responding errors on Chrome browser
- How to view saved passwords on Chrome browser?