5 ways to open Resource Monitor in Windows 10
Resource Monitor is a tool that allows you to simply monitor CPU, memory, disk and network usage. In this tutorial, TipsMake will show you quick ways to open Resource Monitor in Windows 10.
Resource Monitor is a useful integrated tool in Windows, allowing you to track CPU, memory, disk and network usage simply. It provides more information than Task Manager. In this tutorial, TipsMake will show you quick ways to open Resource Monitor in Windows 10.Resource Monitor is a tool that allows you to monitor CPU, memory, disk and network usage
Method 1: Open Resource Monitor through the search box
Click the search box Search is located on the left side of the task bar and type 'restore monitor'. Select Resource Monitor from the results and you can start the application with admin rights.Open Resource Monitor through the search box
Method 2: Open Resource Monitor through Run
Ron the keyboard to open the Run command box . Enter resmon and click
Enter, Resource Monitor utility will launch.
Method 3: Open Resource Monitor with PowerShell
Open PowerShell or Command Prompt, enter resmon into the command line and press
Enter. Resource Monitor will open immediately.
Method 4: Open Resource Monitor from Task Manager
Open Task Manager and go to the Performance tab . Click the Open Resource Monitor link in the lower left corner. The Resource Monitor window will display.Open Resource Monitor from Task Manager
Method 5: Open Resource Monitor from the Start menu
Click the Start button in the lower left corner to display the Start menu, then expand, Windows Administrative Tools, and you can find the Resource Monitor shortcut in the list.Open Resource Monitor from the Start menu
Hope you are succesful.
- 11 ways to start the Performance Monitor performance monitor in Windows
- 6 ways to fix 'Windows Can't Communicate With the Device or Resource' error
- How to install and open File Server Resource Manager in Windows Server 2012
- Don't miss out on useful tools available on Windows 10!
- Fsutil resource command in Windows
- 6 software to monitor Windows 10 hard drive activity
- How to Make an Open Educational Resource
- Learn about Activity Monitor on Mac
- Ways to open Task Manager on Windows 10
- How to work with Performance Monitor performance monitor in Windows