What is BFF? What does BFF mean?
What is the meaning of BFF?
BFF is an English acronym that is used a lot on social networks, fully written as Best Friends Forever , which means "Forever best friends" . BFF will only be intimate friends can be male or female, the soul mate who always helps you in difficult times, sharing all joys and sorrows in life.
- The 3 types of friends you should have in your life
- 10 things true "friends" never do
- 11 differences between a sincere friend and a fake friend you should know
- The sayings and statuses about the extremely deep, penetrating friends
BFF is used a lot on social networks, on forums, and is one of the current acronyms on Facebook. In addition, if you use BFF on Facebook, we can understand it as Best Facebook On Friend, which means that you are good friends on Facebook. BFF regardless of the situation used in daily life, can send emails, write Facebook status, or even appear in the lyrics so that we can talk about any of our close friends.
Besides using BFF to refer only to close friends, we also have another acronym BF to refer to the abbreviation of Boy friend (boyfriend), or can also be understood as Best friend (best friend). The acronym GF is the meaning of the full word Girl friend.
So each letter abbreviated BFF, please BF, GF all have different meanings but generally refer to friends. When the year is the true meaning of the word, the use of words will be more accurate.
Hope this article was helpful to you!
- Start Office programs in Safe Mode
- (6 months) Free copyright of System Mechanic, utility to speed up, clean up your computer
- How to hide photos and videos on iPhone using SafeVault
- Portrait of MacBook Pro 2012
- Ntcmdprompt command in Windows
- Deploy Data Protection Manager 2007 (Part 2)
- To view photos on Instagram, you must register, you can no longer 'watch pagoda'
- How to Dispute iTunes Charges