How to turn on and off the Picture in Picture (PiP) feature on Macbook
Picture in Picture feature on Macbook is extremely useful, helping you both work and watch videos smoothly and stably. Follow along with the following article on how to turn on and off the Picture in Picture (PiP) feature on Macbook below!
The need for entertainment, watching videos on a user's smartphone or laptop is indispensable. Understanding that, many manufacturers have developed Picture in Picture features to help increase multitasking and user experience. The following article will show you how to turn on and off the Picture in Picture feature on MacBook flexibly and simply, follow along!
1. What is the Picture in Picture feature?
Picture-in-Picture (or PiP) is a supported feature for some applications that allows video to be played in a minimized window on the MacBook, while still being able to perform other operations without impact. .
2. Picture in Picture is available on which Macbook line?
Picture in Picture feature is equipped by Apple manufacturer on most MacBook lines and laptops running macOS Mojave and above.
3. How to turn on Picture in Picture on Macbook
- On Safari
Step 1: On Safari browser > Go to Youtube.
Step 2: On Youtube's video player > Right-click on the video > Select Enter Picture in Picture.
Right-click on the video and select Enter Picture in Picture
- On Google Chrome
Step 1: Download and install Picture-in-Picture (by Google) Extension for Google Chrome HERE.
Step 2: Click Add to Chrome.
Step 3: Select Add extension.
Step 4: Click the puzzle icon in the upper right corner of Google Chrome > Select Picture-in-Picture Extension > The playing video will display as PiP.
Click on the puzzle piece icon in the upper right corner of Google Chrome and select Picture-in-Picture Extension
Open the video player > Press the key to turn on Picture-in-Picture mode on the Touch Bar of Macbook Pro .
The video playing will show up as PiP.
4. How to turn off Picture in Picture on Macbook
To turn off the Picture in Picture mode of the currently playing video, simply press the X icon in the upper left corner of the video.
The above article has shown you how to turn on and off the Picture in Picture feature on Macbook lines. Wishing you success!
- Instructions for using picture-in-picture mode on Android Oreo
- How to Use Picture in Picture Zoom in Mac OS X Lion
- How to turn off battery management on Mac?
- 3 simple and quick ways to take a screenshot on your MacBook
- How to turn on Picture in Picture mode in Google Chrome on Debian 10
- How to experience Picture-in-Picture feature on Google Chrome
- How to turn a MacBook into a desktop Mac
- YouTube will soon bring Picture-in-Picture feature to the desktop
- How to enable Picture in Picture Windows 10 Creators
- Compare MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air