How to fix the error does not enable GPS on Windows 10
The GPS or Location Service feature on Windows 10 is the same location positioning service as on Android or iPhone. This feature will serve mapping applications such as Windows Maps, or applications that need to locate other locations.
To turn on Location Service feature on Windows 10 is very simple, just go to Settings, Privacy management and then select Location and turn on the Location Service item to be okay. However, many people fail to enable the GPS feature on the computer. So how to fix Location Service on Windows 10?
- Turn off location tracking on Windows 10
- Instructions to turn on positioning on iPhone
- How to preview images where needed on Google Maps
How to fix errors enable Location Service Windows 10
Press Windows + R key combination to open the Run window and enter the keyword regedit and click OK to access.
In the Register Editor interface, users access the directories according to the path below.
Right-click on the folder named 3 and select Delete to delete this folder. Then restart the computer.
Continue to press Windows + R to open the Run dialog box and enter the keywords services.msc and press Enter.
In the Services interface, find the Geolocation Service and double-click on the service.
A new dialog box appears. In the Startup type section, select Automatic in the drop down list. Finally click the Start button and click Apply to activate this service on the computer.
Now go back to the Location Service feature in the Windows Settings interface to turn it back on.
Thus, we have fixed the error of not enabling the GPS to locate location, Location Service feature on Windows 10 computer. It is possible to change the setting that you accidentally turn off the Geolocation Service, resulting in the GPS not being turned on on the computer.
- Instructions for sharing location in iMessage via Apple Maps
- How to travel the world right on Windows 10
- Instructions for sending Google Maps location on PC to smartphone
I wish you all success!
- How to fix VPN error 619
- How to enable / disable automatic restart when BSOD error is encountered in Windows 10
- Steps to fix errors 0xc0000225 on Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- How to enable Game Mode on Windows 10
- How to fix A20 Error when starting the computer
- Instructions to fix Windows error does not boot
- Fix 0xc00000e9 error in Windows
- Fix keyboard error not working on Windows 10